raykx

Jun 26, 2001
Hey does anybody know about a new track opening in Irvine Lake above the lake forest area. If anybody could help with a opening date with this track:think

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Track

raykx.

Don't know about a new track, but, I did hear that they were going to hold a race at the old Saddleback Park mx track. This track was located next to Irvine Lake and has been closed for many years. Could this be the area you are talking about?

Also, heard they will only be running one race there and it will not be open for practice.

sirhk100

Feb 8, 2001
I also have heard rumors of a track in Irvine but know no details. I'll ask my friend this weekend that told me about it and I'll get back to you on Monday.

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Alright, you caused a big stir. I'll check with the guys at the Santa Ana CHP office.
I heard that, in the works, is a possible track in or next to Chino Hills. That was from someone high up in the City (no, not on a hill)
Elk

raykx

Jun 26, 2001
Hey PT

So if this is only temporary but are sure about this so I could stop dreaming or this is what your heard. I've been told by a couple of people about track and they said it was going to happen for sure.:) :

pt

Jul 31, 2001
Irvine track

It is being built by Marc Peters. The land is being usedfor the bluetorch ride and slide the week before. If things go well there may be opportunities for more races. Best bet for ACCURATE info is to contact Sondra at 949-367-1141

homey

Aug 7, 2001
I heard it should be open in September and it should stay open for a while. No word on how long it will stay open though. The track will be on the Irvine Lake property and it won't be the old Saddleback track. This is all rumor though so don't shoot the messenger!

fatboyone

Jun 18, 2001
Actually, this track is to be a temporary track for a CMC race. Stu Peters
is the one setting this up..
The track is on Irvine Co. land, but this is only a temporary thing. There was an effort made by a couple of guys in my club, Prairie Dogs to make this a permanent track, but the effort has stopped for now....

longtime

Oct 7, 1999
fatboy1 -- let's talk by email or pm. Maybe I can help. Let me know if your friends have figured out the relevant players. :think I'll be gone tomorrow, but back Friday to check messages.

Top Bottom