uts

Jan 8, 2004
Anyone from Queensland Australia. Need new places to ride around Brisbane. Damn Government keeps wasting all the good trails with development.

dkinaev

Mod Ban
Oct 16, 2004
i'm from brisbane,
i live near Mt Ommaney,
and go riding around Forest Lake. (Paradise Rd etc..)

my bike is currently out of order (yz125)

my name is Dmitri btw.

uts

Jan 8, 2004
Hey Dmitri,

I live at South brisbane. Got a CR250 86 model, and a few mates with bikes too. I'd like to hit the tracks near forest lake.Never been there. Maybe you bcould email me at s_mcguane@hotmail.com and we could hook up. ot that yz goin yet.
The names Stu Btw, or UTS

noosa_nick

Mar 22, 2004
If you ever get up Noosa way would love to go for a ride.Too many tree huggers and not many spots up here but do have a couple of good places where you dont get hassled. Some great fire trails through state forest but that is illegal so no one ever does that of course! :laugh:

kevlan

Dec 14, 2004
Brisbane riding

Hey UTS

Can suggest and recomend Blackduck Valley out Gatton way and there are some places south of Brisbane - Beaudesert and also christmas creek road about an hour out of Beaudesert.

Do you ride to venue or trailer?

Black duck would be the go as it cater for MX / Trails and enduro. About 1 1/2 hours from Brivegas. :ride:

You should join and keep an eye on Dirtbike - club mud as they have regular ride notices and areas to ride. Also ADB mag is running a places to ride section these days. :aj:

slyrde

Apr 26, 2005
Hey, from New South Wales, but planning a trip up North very soon, it would be good to have some more people to ride with.

Tim :boss:

kiwijohn

Dec 22, 2004
Come to New Zealnd mate! 3 tracks, monthly trail rides and free riding area all within an hour away of my place!! I've got a spare room too.

(Sorry fella - that was a bit tough, But I had to have a go at ya :)

kiwijohn

Dec 22, 2004
Come to New Zealand mate! 3 tracks, monthly trail rides and free riding area all within an hour away of my place!! I've got a spare room too.

(Sorry fella - that was a bit tough, But I had to have a go at ya :)

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom