New trail in CT, 350acres, $20/day

Rizoss16

Feb 11, 2006
Someone from a forum recently notified me of a trail in middletown ct. He gave me the persons contact info and they got back to me.
It's privately owned property, 350acres of land, dirt bikes AND quads are allowed, its $20 a day to ride.
He said they will open again when the snow and ice is all gone and the temps are at least in the 40s.
Its another LEGAL place to ride in CT. Finally!

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
Do you have any other information? Like the name of the place or an address, etc.

Rizoss16

Feb 11, 2006
Well its not like a buisness so they dont have a name, its just some guy that owns a lot of land and lets people ride on it. I do know where it is but I dont have the adress, im not sure if he wants me posting where it is to everyone but if you want email him. Hell give you his phone number and you can call and hell give directions. I dont think he wants where it is posted because then people may go and trespass without paying. Also, he told me that its mostly quads that ride there, i hope they dont mind dirtbike riders.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…