J-man

May 16, 2007
how do you guys do tricks of of jumps. all i can do is no footers and one footers. i cant get my leg over for a can can so it is very annoying have any pointers.

150rguy

I got fat bars!
Dec 21, 2006
IndyYZ85 said:
My best trick on a jump is landing with the bike under me..
lol

I can do a heel clicker over a table that launches you really high at a track near me, but that's the only trick other than whips. I can throw them sideways, but I cant lay it over unless I'm scrubbing.

rushy08

Jul 17, 2006
just practice with someone else that can do some tricks.
Im not very good yet, i can only do double cans, no footer/hander and nacs.
Just try and find a higher jump and practice.

islandrider125

Damn Yankees
Dec 4, 2006
yeah but if you can do no footers you can start trying to kick your feet back for super mans and then learn how to grab your fender after a while

150rguy

I got fat bars!
Dec 21, 2006
:nod:
CHR!S said:
well, uh, if you want to do tricks perhaps you should consider finding a way to get more air :whoa:
:nod:

FruDaddy

Aug 21, 2005
The only way to land a trick is to first commit to it. As a precaution, make sure that you are dressed for the inevitable crash, but once you begin your approach, commit 100% or you will fail. With a little luck, you won't have to confirm the quality of the pads.

I was bored one day and started doing nac-nacs on a TTR125 over a 12 foot table top. There was not enough time to get back to the pegs, so I landed them 1 footed. I started with 1 footers, then no footers. Once I got comfortable with that I began throwing my right leg back farther every time until I got it over the fender. The end result was NOT impressive, but it did qualify, and it was fun.:)

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom