New Vienna Motocross Park, Ohio, Sat.12th

MRKRacing125

Oct 24, 2000
Anyone interested in going riding up at new vienna on saturday? MoO_Cow and HEGOTRIDE are planning on going up there on saturday! 4-stroke kid (me) against the 2-strokers :p

MRKRacing125

Oct 24, 2000
As long as the weather is good, which it should be, HEGOTRIDE and I should be there on saturday. I still have to comfirm with HEGOTRIDE, that his dad will still be able to take us. I should know by tommorow or by thursday. MoO_Cow might also be up there. Hopefully he will keep his knee's off the ground, and ride longer than the last time we were at New Vienna:p I will get back to you all when I get my info

SuperDave

Mar 6, 2001
Cool, keep me updated. Look forward to meeting everyone. Finally!
Maybe we can get Firemedic to show up to, Just in case Moo decides to plant again, or any of use for that matter! :D

SuperDave

Mar 6, 2001
What will everyone be driving? Bike? Numbers? Make it easier to track everyone down so we can all hook up in the same area.

I will be driving a Chevy S10 Extreme, blue. #963 RM250

MRKRacing125

Oct 24, 2000
Well max (HEGOTRIDE) and I and his dad are planning on cutting out of here at like 10 or so and being up at that track by 12. MoO_Cow on the other hand, you tell him a time and you might as well expect him to show up 3 hours after you tell him:p Hope to ride till the sun goes down! Looks like it is going to be a nice day! 73! www.weather.com I will post something on friday, just to make shure we are still going, but Max said his dad is 99.999989% shure we are going:confused: Superdave, how old are you? MoO_Cow and I are both 16 and Max is just a stupid 6th grader that rides a cr125:p He's big for his age! Also, are we going to have a vote on who is going to be the spode on saturday::::::cough:::::::: MoO:p Later

MoO_coW

Jul 14, 2000
Self apointed Spode! :) Ill try and make it earlier(TRY) I ride a cr125 aluminium framed with a bunch of stickers on the shroud. The front number plate has a 7 on it and a DRN sticker. Ill finda ya guys

SuperDave

Mar 6, 2001
I'm 30, talking about making me the old man of the day. I will try to drag out a few of my friends from work that race to. The more the better. 10 or 11 sounds pretty good. Let me know if anything changes!

MoO_coW

Jul 14, 2000
I'm 30, talking about making me the old man of the day. I will try to drag out a few of my friends from work that race to. The more the better. 10 or 11 sounds pretty good. Let me know if anything changes!
Sweet! I have only being riding with 2 other people on 2 seperate occations and I have my very first race in like 2 weeks so I need to practice racing with people! This is going to be awsome.

MRKRacing125

Oct 24, 2000
Yea MoO_Cow and I are racing at Dirt Country on the 26th of this month. Not my first race but MoO's first one!:p I am just hoping that I can get off for that day! Anyways, it is still a go for saturday and it looks like it is going to be a nice day. MoO, I will have an 8mm video camera for saturday;) but the battery life might be limited to only big jumps:p I will post again on thursday.

Top Bottom