MRKRacing125

Oct 24, 2000
Well I just checked www.weather.com and they are calling for thunderstorms on saturday:( But as long as it isnt coming down like cats and dogs then we will be out there. If it is, then Sunday is the day to go:p Hope everyone can make it out there (MoO_Cow):eek:

SuperDave

Mar 6, 2001
i caught the weather report to. maybe the rain will help. it was so dusty last time we went, thought i was at honda hills! :p Will keep checking posts to see what the plan is if its raining sat. morning. Sunday will work for me also so I am pretty much game for anything.

MRKRacing125

Oct 24, 2000
Well now they are calling for 68 and sunny :) so scratch that idea off! It is suppose to rain friday though, so that will help the track and the dusty conditions!:p

MRKRacing125

Oct 24, 2000
Just got the call from my ride "HEGOTRIDE" That he and his dad will be picking up at 9 or 10 in the morning so that means we will be riding by 12! Tommorow:p If you can make it out awsome, more the marrier, if not, MoO_Cow and I have got some technic. i need too teach him:p Cya all tommorow at 12!

MRKRacing125

Oct 24, 2000
If it would stop raining maybe then we would have a chance to go riding! I am just hoping that it will dry out! We are going to call up there in the morning and if he says the track is muddy then I think we will end up going sunday:(

MRKRacing125

Oct 24, 2000
New Vienna Calls off Riding

I am just alittle pissed today about the stupid rain! I knew this would happen. MoO_Cow, I think tommorow I am going to try and get up to New Vienna because they are calling for it too be sunny so........ I Dunno. Just wanted to let everyone know that it is a No Go for New Vienna Today:(

SuperDave

Mar 6, 2001
I dont know about your area but here in the Dayton area we got a ton of rain. My backyard had water sitting in it. Last time we went to new vienna when it rained this much it went from hard and dusty to muddy and slimy. Sunday will work for me as long as its early. I would have to be back here by 4-4:30 for mothers day dinner. Will check back in a bit to see if there are any updates. Maybe I will rejet my bike today and watch Indy qualifying and hope it drys out enough for tomarrow.

:cool:

SuperDave

Mar 6, 2001
TT_R you must have posted the same time I was writing my previous reply. But tomarrow sounds cool to me. Like I said I will rejet my bike :think and maybe throw a new set of knobs on. I think the Vegas SX is on ESPN2 today around noon so I will probally kick back and watch that and Indy pole day. Tomarrow should be great conditions. Will check back later to see if there are any updates.

MRKRacing125

Oct 24, 2000
MoO_Cow, I just called New Vienna and they are saying it isnt worth while to go up there. The track has got standing water in it, but they will try to work on it today and it should be dried out by tommorow. Anyone up for tommorow

MRKRacing125

Oct 24, 2000
New Plans For Sunday

Well the mom is going to be nice enough to let my dad and I go out riding tommorow:) Thanks mom. Anyways, we will be at New Vienna Sunday at like 11 or so, and have to leave at 5 or so. If anyone want to be up there cool. MoO_Cow, you going to be there?

MRKRacing125

Oct 24, 2000
MoO_Cow, are you going to be able to go riding tommorow? If you are what time? I will be riding alone, because my dad says "New Vienna isnt my type of riding." So I will be spoding around by myself if you dont show up:( Bring the digital camera tommorow if you go!:p I will be up there at 11 but have too leave at 5. Post something by tommorow, also get on AOL IM tonight at 9:00 p.m! I am out of here for Mother's day Dinner:p

MoO_coW

Jul 14, 2000
Im going to be there. Ill bring the digital videocamera and camera to shoot some cool video. Im going to be there from probably noon till it gets dark.

MRKRacing125

Oct 24, 2000
Yea, MoO I will be there at 11 or 12 I think so I will cya when I get there! I am bringing my camera as well:p Bring your knee pads as well! Get on AOL IM

Bill Hibbs

~SPONSOR~
Aug 25, 1999
I'm Scared...

Hey guys, Rich is trying to talk me into going to New Vienna but I haven't had my new bike on a MX track yet and I'm a little timid with it on the jumps (KTM 300). I guess we're going to Honda Hills so I can get my feet wet. Unless I wake up in "Fearless Mode" that's where we'll be. I don't mean to chicken out, I just want to get one ride in on an easier track so I can get my confidence up and figure out how this thing launches and stuff. My biggest worry is hitting the "Power Band" half way up a jump and doing my version of a Back Flip! :p

We'll definitely have to hook up soon though and if anyone's interested in Honda Hills we'll be there (assuming they're open).

MoO_coW

Jul 14, 2000
If I remember correctly you said you and firemedic would have to take me trail ridding when it gets warmer...Its warmer :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom