New Vienna MX Saturday and Sunday!?!?!

MRKRacing125

Oct 24, 2000
Anyone interested in the ohio region going to go to new vienna mx on saturday or sunday? I will be there practicing for this upcoming racing season, anyone interested, I will be there from about 12-6 on sat. and about 10-5 on sunday

MRKRacing125

Oct 24, 2000
ShaunBoy, that would be cool if you could come out and ride. I am 17. The local kid from my shop will be there sunday as well riding a black cr250 so I am suppose to see him out there! If you can make it on sunday that would be cool man! I am bringing my digital camera out to take a TON of pictures. I will be out there tomorow and sunday, but I know tomorow its going to be wet so I am prepaired for muddy conditions but sunday should be absolutly beautful!!!!!! 57 or so in feb, you cant beat it! New Vienna has some trails to and hills so you arnt just confined to their 4 different MX tracks! Anyways send me an email and I will keep in touch with you. Peace

Shaunboy

Aug 5, 2001
sorry, was not able to make it. probably for the better though, as I am trying to sell my bike. with my luck i would have done some damage. let me know how it went.

Top Bottom