SuperDave

Mar 6, 2001
We are planning on heading out to New Vienna on Sat the 21st. If anyone is interested let me know. Maybe we can all hook up in one area toss out a grill and rip it up.

SuperDave

------------------
SuperDave
97 RM250

MoO_coW

Jul 14, 2000
Because im no longer employed(see flame board) I think I can make it. Firemedic, I've improved a lot since you saw me. I just need someone to push me to do all the jumps. Then I will be able to keep up with you...Naaa but ill be faster.

------------------

MRKRacing125

Oct 24, 2000
As long as the weather is good, and we dont plan on going to 909 in Kentucky then I will be there on my tt-r250 doing ALL the jumps! What time?

------------------
"You know your introuble when you see the landing ramp, before you land"
--TTR-250 MX--
My Photos

SuperDave

Mar 6, 2001
We usually get there about 10 or 11. Like to get some riding in before it turns into a madhouse. Hopefully the weather improves I cant believe they are calling for snow. That bites.

SuperDave

------------------
SuperDave
97 RM250

MRKRacing125

Oct 24, 2000
Well by saturday it is suppose to back to normal in the 60's. Wensday my dad and I are planning on going to dirt country's practice from 4pm-dark and if we dont go to daniel boone or 909 then we will probably hit new vienna saturday then. Hope to see you there!

------------------
--TTR-250 MX--
My Photos

Firemedic530

Nov 12, 2000
I am hoping to make the Dirt Country Wednesday. I will not be able to make New Vienna Saturday :( I may be able to ride somewhere Sunday though. Tim

------------------
DRZETIM's new name

MRKRacing125

Oct 24, 2000
Hey fire, what bike you ride? I will be out on the track with the tt-r250 #13 so look out hahahaha :) This will be my first time riding at the track! MoO_Cow is going to try and meet us up there as well. But if he cant go just flag me down or something. I will be there! Happy Riding

------------------
--TTR-250 MX--
My Photos

MoO_coW

Jul 14, 2000
Ba! I cant go, My dad is going on a trip to see his friend that is about ready to die of brain tumors :( I need a car.

------------------

Top Bottom