RECENT POSTS

New Years Day Ride

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Happy New Year to all of the Damn Yankees

Are you riding today?
If you are in the RI area, a couple of us are heading up to the practice track in Chepachet.
See you there. :thumb:

RM_guy

Moderator /
Damn Yankees
Have a good time Keith. My bike is half way apart in the garage so I won't be doing any riding.

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
Ok, it doesnt count but i did ride the bike at Paragon too on Saturday. I know that counts! :)

Thanks Knob , It was my first time in the snow . It took less than 100 yards for the first of many face-plants . Was a good time though .

Did I thank you lately for selling me that 300 ? I love my bike !!!!!!

knobbiethrower

Lifetime Sponsor
Glad you like it, it is a sweet bike. I take it you have recovered from your body building bicep tear successfully. Have you studded tires up ? This isn't taking place of skiing for you this winter is it ? Is it May yet?

Just waiting for some good ski conditions . The arm is 100% thanks. I screwed up a pair of tires the night before I went riding , along with some other belated maintenances .

WoodsRider

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
Damn Yankees
Originally posted by dirtybkr
It took less than 100 yards for the first of many face-plants . Was a good time though .
It was good! Too bad I missed most of dirtybkr's crashes, except the top-half of Whiskey Hill. I racked the twins on my gas cap when I punched through thin ice and buried the front wheel in a rut.