Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
Happy New Year to all of the Damn Yankees

Are you riding today?
If you are in the RI area, a couple of us are heading up to the practice track in Chepachet.
See you there. :thumb:

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Have a good time Keith. My bike is half way apart in the garage so I won't be doing any riding.

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
Ok, it doesnt count but i did ride the bike at Paragon too on Saturday. I know that counts! :)

dirtybkr

Mar 17, 2000
Thanks Knob , It was my first time in the snow . It took less than 100 yards for the first of many face-plants . Was a good time though .

Did I thank you lately for selling me that 300 ? I love my bike !!!!!!

knobbiethrower

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2000
Glad you like it, it is a sweet bike. I take it you have recovered from your body building bicep tear successfully. Have you studded tires up ? This isn't taking place of skiing for you this winter is it ? Is it May yet?

dirtybkr

Mar 17, 2000
Just waiting for some good ski conditions . The arm is 100% thanks. I screwed up a pair of tires the night before I went riding , along with some other belated maintenances .

WoodsRider

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
Originally posted by dirtybkr
It took less than 100 yards for the first of many face-plants . Was a good time though .
It was good! Too bad I missed most of dirtybkr's crashes, except the top-half of Whiskey Hill. I racked the twins on my gas cap when I punched through thin ice and buried the front wheel in a rut.

Top Bottom