Jock

Feb 25, 2006
G'day to ya all, i'm from South Australia and love dirtbikes, i'm 28 years of age and have been riding since i was about 10.

I currently ride an xr600 1990 which im starting to have a few troubles with at the moment. The biggest problem is finding parts for the ol girl.

my first bike was an xr75 then it all started, mx80, xr100 86, yz80b, rm80 86, yz80 87, rm125 84, cr250 83, and now the xr600, and am looking into a new bike, well not new but early 2000 ish 250 2 stroker, thought about the 450f range but the comments i hear on valve and gearbox issues has me worryed.

I look forward to saying g'day to everyone and enjoying the information shared by all.

Oh, i also love to get down and dirty in my 4wd, oh yeah.

Cheers

steve...

Jock

Feb 25, 2006
chevy383cid said:
Welcome to this site,Xr 600's are good bikes,have you tried searching on the web for parts??

Yeah mate, ive found or seen alot of good parts on **** that are in the states but alot of em dont like to ship stuff.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Welcome to the site :cool:

Be sure and go to your User CP and update information relating to your location, type of riding, etc. After that grab a spot on the couch.

We have a good size group in OZ, hopefully they will pop in and say g'day. Where are you in SA?

As far as parts ... check out Service Honda. Click on their logo in the bar on the left or ths highlighted name. Thay have extensive parts flitches for most every Honda made. Hopefully they can help. Email pooh with any questions and tell him we sent you.

Again, welcome to the site and shout if you have any questions!

Jock

Feb 25, 2006
Thanks Tony, Im living up Christies beach around 30km south of Adelaide, nices little spot on the map i think, nice and close to some great beachs also.

Anyway mate i shell have at look at service honda, i have heard of them, mainly of the cr500 mean machines they build.

Cheers....

Top Bottom