Phoenix

Jan 25, 2004
My name is John, I live right in the center of Florida, and I'm a complete adrenaline junkie. I've been off roading, quading, rock climbing(indoor), and going on like two week swamp treks since I was 13, nothing like waking up in the morning with a 14 ft gator sitting at your tent door! I always wanted to get into biking but was stuck in the "I said no" situation, my dad tore his knee up on a bike when he was 17 and broke his collar bone, and his best friend broke his neck and died shortly before my mom and dad died so my grandparents are completely against most of the things I do. But now I'm 22, fresh out of college and blessed with 3 really cool jobs and a lot of free time, I'm head of PR and promotion for Barrett Records, a successful local indie label, I do freelance drafting, anything from hotels to transmissions(I have a degree in drafting/engineering), and I do computer and communications tech work for a couple of local small business, but I usualy have 2 or 3 days a week were I have nothing to do, so I'm finally getting a bike, 2 of them actually, a cr250 and a xr650r. There are a lot of nice trails running through 350,000 acres of swamp about 9 miles from my house, so I'm going to get the basics down there, then get into FMX eventually. I like this board from what I've seen so far so I'll probably become a regular, well that's about it.

Phoenix

P.s.- I'm a laid back guy, so I welcome all comments, questions, and criticism

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Welcome aboard John :thumb:

Milk

Looking for Mr. Right
Jun 28, 2002
Welcome to the jungle..
We got fun and games..

Ride ur 250 over to Bubba's house and ask if you can ride his SX track!

Welcome aboard! :)

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
John:

Welcome to our corner of cyberspace.
It sounds like you have some great sites for "winter" riding.

Check out Southern Spodes. They are trying to get a group formed now.

If memory serves me right we have a few members from central Florida.

Top Bottom