Newbie from Northern Cali.

Fronterra

Mar 16, 2005
Hey all,

I just bought my 4 year old son a Honda CRF50F and i am looking for a good place to take him in Northern Cali. around the Sacramento area. Thanks,

Kyle

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Welcome to the site :cool:

I see where you have gone to your User CP and updated information relating to your location. Grab a spot on the couch and tell us a bit about yourself. How long you have been riding, what kind of riding you prefer, where you are located, etc. We will do our best to hook you up with some fellow dirt bike enthusiasts.

We have a fair soze group in NorCal although they have not organized like the SoCal folks. Put up a post in the SoCal Wrecking Crew forum. I'm betting they can steer you to some good places to take your son.

Again, welcome to the site, and shout if you have any questions!

Fronterra

Mar 16, 2005
Thanks Tony,

Right now the only riding my boy will be doing is educational riding to get use to the bike. I have training wheels for it. Once he gets use to the bike and gets a little older, I will let him decide what kind of riding he wants to do. I found some good spots in Auburn and Folsom to teach him. I think that i am more excited than he is about the bike. What an awesome little machine!!!

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…