Gopherkid

May 3, 2007
Hey, I'm new to the site here. I'm also a rookie rider too. Ive owned a 2000 KX125 for 2 years now, but didn't get a ton of riding in the past two seasons because of a injury, then my job/school last summer. My bike is actually a custom 154 big bore kit from RPM LOL, (I didn't know this until I did my first top end) So yeah, its a blast because it's so fast, but not ideal for a starter bike. I'm also a student at the UofM (hence the gopherkid).

I won't be doing any summer courses this summer and hope to have a better income flow to go ride. I just cleaned the green guy up yesterday it's ready to go once finals week is up. So any people in the MN/WI area see a kawi going slower than dirt on the track, come up and give me advice, it will be much appreciated!

kmccune

2-Strokes forever
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
Welcome to DRN! I just raced a Hare Scrambles in Monticello. Well I say raced but I just plain stunk today, but I'm all sore so I guess I must have had a ball :nod:

154 :cool

Apr 30, 2007
Heya!

Good to see that I'm not the only one from MN! If you're slower than dirt, I'd mostly likely be slower than molasses in January!

I found a small circut and friendly tracks way the hey up north (couple miles from Canada) so I decided to try it out...

Good luck with the bike!

Gopherkid

May 3, 2007
Haha, thanks! Yeah, I'm from the metro area, so I've ridden tracks fairly close. Meadow, Arkansaw and Hurricane. I don't own a truck of my own, so pretty much bum a ride with any of my friends going. LOL

Top Bottom