KXKen

Jan 6, 2001
Is there anybody out there that is disgusted as I am with this news media coverage of the recent terrorist attacks? Though I know I should elaborate (I will if I have to) I'm wondering if anybody else is sharing the same frustration. I'm sorry Peter Jennings but you are a !@#$% Jerk.

longtime

Oct 7, 1999
Only when I watched Katie Couric "anchor" a legitimate couple of morning prime-time hours today -- with Tim Russert's aid.

I'd have been more impressed listening to BigBird and Oscar parrot whatever trivial tidbits their producer told them during the breaks, and pretend they (she) were remotely qualified to discuss the details of our foreign policy.

canucklehead

Apr 13, 2000
Did anyone see Chris Matthews (Hardball guy) and his little debate with the MSNBC news guy (forget his name)? Won't go into details here, but overall I have a new respect for Mr. Hardball. He's not concerned with the way things look, he just tells it like it is! Basically, he said the Feds should closely follow anyone entering the US from a country with known terrorist ties. The MSNBC guy was whining about 'that's not fair' and junk like that. Liberal media horsecrap!

Dave

Top Bottom