HAzE

Uhhh...
Dec 29, 2000
Okie,Do you have any plans on where you are going to place Dirtweek02? I strongly URGE you to have it at Croom in brooksville florida. That way, I most likely could attend it, and so could MBFTY. I have a few others that could probily make it, but don't know if you know them. I don't think there is a mx track near there. But croom is the funest trails place I've ever been to! They have trails carved out off rock! Huge uphills, and pits! It used to be some kind of mind place, I have some pictures of it some where around here, just need to find them. It's mostly sugar sand, and they have sections of whoops. Like I said before, there isn't a mx track around there that I know of...Well I hope you will have it there next year, it's a really neat place. And I would love to go! Ta ta.

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
I strongly URGE you to have it at Croom in brooksville florida. That way, I most likely could attend it, and so could MBFTY.
Why did you say so! Done! With you two and some friends? PARTY! And no MX track? Who needs it! Mark your calendar bud!

Seriously, next year will probably be at Cooperland in Oklahoma, a few thousand acres of woods to ride, MX tracks and centrally located.

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
Originally posted by Okiewan

Seriously, next year will probably be at Cooperland in Oklahoma, a few thousand acres of woods to ride, MX tracks and centrally located.

now that would be cool. it's only a two hour drive for me.

HAzE

Uhhh...
Dec 29, 2000
:(

Who needs an MX track? I grew up in trails most of my life....Croom is a hell of an experience with all those trails...You could literaly ride for days and not hit the same trail twice, unless you wanted to...I love that place, if rode there once...I wasn't just saying, just me in my first post. I ment, like me and a couple of other people that usually don't goto the dirtweek could go...We are short on cash, and the only possiable way I will get to go is when I'm like 23 years old...When I have my own car,bike,cash...This way I could go...Whatever okie, it's up to you. It was just an suggestion, you didn't have to make me feel like an idiot...Thanks.... Ta ta.

MBFTY

Uhhh...
May 4, 2001
Dirtweek in the south...

Has there been one in the south yet? There should be...

Come anywhere near Florida and Ill be able to attend.

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
Re: :(

Originally posted by HAzE
the only possiable way I will get to go is when I'm like 23 years old...When I have my own car,bike,cash

i hate to be the bearer of bad news but when you are 23 you will probably have your own car and maybe have your own bike but you won't have any cash.;)

did you really say "ta ta"?

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
COOPERLAND!!!!!

Can we convince the Airmaster to do a demonstration for us? Coop has nads for days--I have a photo of him flying above the trees at Cooperland.

I'm there dude!:)

HAzE

Uhhh...
Dec 29, 2000
:)

I bet I won't have any cash when I'm 23 if I have a car and a bike...Only enough to pay the bills huh? I was just suggesting, there is a cool track down in okiechobie that has a mx track, and some trails. It's a pretty big track to, they also have a peewee track. They also have a oval track for cars....:eek: The trails are cool too, they have a huge open spot for wheelies!:p Yes I really said Ta ta...I will say it again too..Ta ta.

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
Originally posted by Okiewan
it'll be at Cooperland and if that doesn't work out, at LTM.

if you can't get cooperland, i suggest that you consider the 500 (aka stillwater parks). which is just a few miles from cooperland. it has tracks and trails and justql is active in the club that runs it. maybe he could work something out.

justql

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
I'd love Cooperland. Good track, nice trails. It's only a few miles from the 500(on dirt roads). I agree with mx547, the drive would be great.
I really don't mind the thought of the drive this year though, 10 hours with bswift and lorin, hearing how the mamba this and the mamba that. Boy you'd think the guy won the works bike for $25 or something.:D
I would recommend that we enjoy THIS year before the arguing starts over next year. I'd like to see if this meets my expectations. It'll be tough as long as I've waited for it.

Last edited:

Farmer John

T.C.F.<br>(tire changin' fool)
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 8, 2000
Originally posted by justql
I really don't mind the thought of the drive this year though, 10 hours with bswift and lorin,

Try close to 40 hours with gsr, TTRGuy, & billywho.....

Cooperland would be cool!

What about John Zink Ranch? Is it still open?

Farmer John

T.C.F.<br>(tire changin' fool)
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 8, 2000
Originally posted by justql
Zink is closed. Thanks to the ISDE and lawsuits that followed.

:think :think
You & I will have to hook up at LTM so you can fill me in on the fall out.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Cooperland! Now THAT would be S-W-E-E-T!!

KawieKX125

~SPONSOR~
Oct 9, 2000
Egads! Stillwater is about 25 hours away! I have absolutely no chance of going there unless I fly or take a couple days to travel. I hope it is a LTM again next year.

Top Bottom