JPIVEY

Sponsoring Member<br>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 9, 2001
Shhhhhh. put your ear to the wall and you can hear them fighting on the flame board

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Yeah you're right. The biggest thing going on in here is the voting on the DirtWeek logo ;)

What kind of picture was that? I can't even get to it from work because of our filtering software.

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
Ahhh, It is nice to kick back and enjoy a refreshing beverage and light horse divers. No political wrangling in here. No backstabbing or namecalling either. Now, if we can just keep Ivan out.:)

RMGuy, want me to try to e-mail a pic of the logo?

B

biglou

Remember...

..the law of Omerta. Don't be like Sammy "The Bull".:scream: Hey, fuggedaboudit.;)
But seriously,
I try to stay away from the personal struggles here but it is hard sometimes. Like it or not, I believe that everyone here comes to view other members as family. You get to where you feel like you know a lot of people even if you haven't spoken with them, either directly or via the forums. I have met some great friends both online and in person through DRN. But I try to limit my posts to giving knowledge (what little there is to give), taking knowledge (which accounts for most of my involvement on DRN) and, lately, the occaisional stab at humor, which is usually met with the sound of crickets chirping. Nothing. Nada.
Hello? Is this thing on?

A very wise young woman once told me "No one person can be all things to you."

So what does any of this have to do with the original post? I don't know. Hey, Julius. Throw me a cold one.

Last edited by a moderator:

JuliusPleaser

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
Let's see...I got two St Pauli's, 5 Red Stripes, and one Modelo Especiale.

All leftover chick beer.;) Dibs on the Modelo.

B

biglou

What? No Modelo Negro?

I think I'll take one of the Brown Stripes, then. Or maybe an Orange Julius!;) Do you have any of those?! I know, I know. I'm ridin' that horse for all it's worth. And then some.

JuliusPleaser

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
Brown Stripe..LMAO! I have a date with Red Stripe girl this weekend. I WILL find a way to work that into the conversation.

When I was in the dating pool the first time, women would always leave earrings behind. Now it's beer. Lucky me--the earrings never matched my wardrobe...

KXaggerator

~SPONSOR~
Feb 4, 2001
ANY PLACE FOR...err...sorry for yelling, this really is a mellow place. As I was saying, any room for me next to the campfire? :cool: Any Fat Tire Ales left in the ice chest?

B

biglou

<Homer drooling over a donut voice on> MMmmmmm, Fat tire. <Voice off> At the "Beach" where we play volleyball, they have Fat Tire on tap! A couple of pitchers of that will sneak up on ya!
Another good one that is similar to Fat Tire is "Goose Head". Made up in the Chicago area. Good stuff. Give it a try if you can find it.:)

WoodsRider

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
PFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTT :eek:

Sorry about that... must've been the Budweiser. :o

Offroadr

Ready to bang some trees!
Jan 4, 2000
Originally posted by WoodsRider
PFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTT :eek:

Sorry about that... must've been the Budweiser. :o

GAG!

I have been drinking Sam Adams Summer Ale lately. Pretty good stuff.

Magellan

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 14, 2001
Full Sail Amber for me, thanks.

B

biglou

Sam Addams Summer Brew!!

I drank about eleventeen of those in St.Louis for the Supercross that we didn't get to see!!:o If you didn't see the post from a couple months back, we got into a car accident as we were pulling into the freaking hotel parking lot after driving 255 miles!:scream: That was one of the few times in my life that I felt like I really NEEDED a drink! A couple Absolut & Tonics to start things off, and then the waitress said "Have you tried the Summer Brew?" "Why no, I haven't!":cool:

BTW-Someone open a window.

JuliusPleaser

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
So that was YOU that crashed and burned at the St louis round. What was the outcome of that incident?

B

biglou

Well, Dave's Jeep was totalled, he got a new Lexus RX-3(?) with the navigation in the console, very sweet. Al (Agent Orange) got his arm sewed up and had to have some glass taken out of his eye, and had to cancel on me for a team harescramble the next weekend. Incidentally, we DID get to see the race, the following week on ESPN2! We all got together and watched. It was kinda funny. I walked away just a little sore as did Brett. It was a pretty amazing crash. Like I said in the original thread, we all had our belts on and basically walked away. The reason we missed the race was because of Al and Dave being in the clinic until about 930 PM. We just decided to get a meal, go to sleep and then went home the next day. Memorable weekend, to say the least!:eek:

WoodsRider

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
Originally posted by Offroadr
I have been drinking Sam Adams Summer Ale lately.
That sounds like a real manly beer. Your friends must really make fun of you now... especially the guy who was cracking open an Old Style at 9:00 in the morning. ;)

Top Bottom