pesky nz

Sep 13, 2010
anyone signed up to face book may like to check out chris mclennan photography, he posts lots of quality stuff with when where why and what used and is a bike guy. Most of his shots are not bikes but he does work for discovery channell so you can expect good stuff from all over the world. ps Hope all the east coast guys are over the shake and not too knocked about by the hurricane Pesky

pesky nz

Sep 13, 2010
Yes under my real name Peter Kempthorne, feel free to send a friend request with a hint since I didnt find a "vintage bob" or "when ff ruled" when I searched FB

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
STUNNING. There was 1 pic, that stood out from the rest, to me. The 1 with the night sky, and the swirl in the middle? A magnetic vortex anomaly, or some really cool effects? Its New Zealand, who knows better? If I had 1 squat of dirt, other than the 1 I am on now.

helio lucas

~SPONSOR~
Jun 20, 2007
whenfoxforks-ruled said:
STUNNING. There was 1 pic, that stood out from the rest, to me. The 1 with the night sky, and the swirl in the middle? A magnetic vortex anomaly, or some really cool effects? Its New Zealand, who knows better? If I had 1 squat of dirt, other than the 1 I am on now.
if it´s the picture i saw, then it´s a "very long" picture, with a exposure time of hours. some take several shots and paste them in layers on photoshop so that the stars trails shows.

pesky, that is some cool stuff!!! thanks for posting the site as i don´t facebook.
it seems new zealand has a lot of photographers, mostly landscape. there is a quality forum i usually see, despite the fact i am not registered, linked to NZ.

pesky nz

Sep 13, 2010
pesky, that is some cool stuff!!! thanks for posting the site as i don´t facebook.
The face book part is on Chris's home page near the bottom of the screne and if you view the pictures from there Chris describes the camera and all its setting as well as were the pic is from so you don't need to be a face book member to view them (I think)

Last edited:

pesky nz

Sep 13, 2010
aroura borealis

whenfoxforks-ruled said:
I think the pic you see was from Alaska with a dog sled under the Aroura Borialis (my spelling still sucks)

Top Bottom