Sayntmatt

Jul 22, 2002
This may sound a little strange but does anyone know where I can get some good pictures of Nick Weys CR (the one he rode in the US Open) and who did the graphics for the bike? Im not sure if its to everyones liking but I think it looks great!

I appologise if this is in the wrong forum!

Cheers.

john3_16

May 17, 2004
Many top level pro racers have websites on the net...If he has one there may be a chance there will be some pictures of his bike...You might be able to find him with the Yahoo search engine....

killerbeez 75

Oct 26, 2004
I work in new home construction and Nick Weys house is about 50 steps away from my bin.The guy is really cool and freindly.He just moved back here to so cal where he spends half of the year here and the other half in mich. for the nationals.I was a big fan of him when he was at suzuki and know a bigger fan since he joined honda,its a sweet bike.I see him just about evey day and quite often at our local tracks.

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
There aren't many "good" photos from the US Open because the potographers weren't allowed to shoot from the floor (too small/not enough space).

Here is a good one, though:

http://www.amamotocross.com/content/mx/images/04wey-usopen2.jpg

Wey's new "look" and color scheme at the US Open with the bike and MSR gear and helmet was a big hit across all moto-message boards. Plus that fact that Nick Wey landed 2nd overall at the US Open! He is riding for MDK Motorsports, so they might be responsible for the graphics. Not sure if they will be available for purchase.

Sayntmatt

Jul 22, 2002
Thanks Nikki thats just what Im looking for :) Hmmm I do hope the graphics will be for sale but if not Im sure I could get some made that look pretty similar!

Thanks again!

Dragmeistr

Sponsoring Member
Oct 14, 2002
White bikes look sweet.

Attachments

• Picture4.jpg
    Picture4.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 1,216

killerbeez 75

Oct 26, 2004
Sayntmatt said:
Wow nice one Killerbeez!!! You couldnt get some sneaky photo`s of his bike could you? ;)
the thing is is that when he leaves every day the bike he has is just plain white with no graffix.But his sponser hooked him up with a killer toy hauler r.v. to take his stuff anywhere.Last year he left his garage door open and someone snagged his girlfreind's little brothers bike,it was of course a suzuki 110,but that was just messed up that someone would do that.

nephron

Dr. Feel Good
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 15, 2001
Geez, who woulda guessed Big Lou woulda found a pic of that bike? ;) It's amazing what a little fire in your ass will do for your riding, because I would guess that CR wasn't quite as 'good' a bike as those $70-100,000 RM's. Good for him. I hope he keeps it fired up...seems like he may be kinda pissed at Suzuki.

It's unfortunate that Hoppen doesn't have a shot of it on his website. He's got several of my Kansas boy Hahn:worship:, but no Wey.

Top Bottom