Nissan and Bicycling Magazine

truespode

Moderator / Wheelie King
Jun 30, 1999
Nissan and Bicycling magazine have joined forces for something called Master Shift.

http://www.mastertheshift.com/

It is a marketing campaign.

Anyway, they are doing a thing outside our building (I am currently contracted with Nissan, NA in Franklin, TN) with a Nissan Altima (the new model looks killer) and giving away fruit smoothies, bags and water bottles like I use on my bicycle.

Team Nissan bicycling is here as well as about 45 other cyclists.

I went down and looked around and chatted. Supposedly Chris Carmichael (Lance Armstrong’s trainer) is here but I did not see him. Then again, I didn't look real hard. I was mostly interested in the cool Cervelo on the roof of the Altima.

Pretty cool to see all the bicycles around!!

Ivan

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
The Master the Shift stuff has been going on for a while. They have lots of cool training stuff from Chris Carmicheal as part of the program on their website. It's stuff like this that makes me glad I bought a made in Tennesse Nissan truck.

truespode

Moderator / Wheelie King
Jun 30, 1999
It was hard to sit at my desk today and watch all of those people take off for a ride. They were gone about 45 minutes so I don't think they went too fat but it would have been nicer out there than in here :)

Ivan

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…