Nitrogen Charging Apparatus pictures

MXTex

~SPONSOR~
Feb 29, 2000
You know you're a redneck when you get so excited about your new Nitrogen Charging set-up that you post pictures. So be it. Here it is; with the high pressure connector I searched high and low for. I purchased the bottle, regulator and hose for $100. I robbed one gauge from on old set of refrigeration hoses I had and the high pressure connector cost $27. Getting the bottle filled was a whopping $10. Now I never have to beg for a Nitrogen charge again. I can't tell you how much I disliked doing that. And I can charge my friends shocks too. :cool: And you know what I'm charging? $0 :) Here are the pics.

Attachments

• DSCF0013.JPG
    DSCF0013.JPG
    67.7 KB · Views: 916
  • DSCF0028.JPG
    DSCF0028.JPG
    21.2 KB · Views: 900
Last edited:

ryanrambo24

Jan 10, 2005
where'd you get that stuff?

hey yeah i work around alot of high pressured nitro that would be no prob to get a tank filled but i don't know where to get one or the fittings? where did you find them , the fittings on our stuff at work don't fit they are made for a much longer valve stem and it bottoms out on the bladder cap and leaks. any help would be nice , later
oh and git er done

Masterphil

DRN's Resident Lunatic
Aug 3, 2004
Nice, would you mind making a list of the components for those of us who wish to copy what you have made for ourselves :nod:

mxneagle

Jan 7, 2001
I got one from a place in chicago that someone else posted the name for a while back, they have a bunch if you want the info let me know (or do a search of the forum)

bclapham

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 5, 2001
mxneagle said:
I got one from a place in chicago that someone else posted the name for a while back, they have a bunch if you want the info let me know (or do a search of the forum)

where in chicago?

PMK

Feb 20, 2002
Those type HP service adapters I think are from Dill, they make all kinds of aircraft strut,tire, and accumulator service items. Dill I think is part of the Eaton companies.

The old school Fox setup for Dual Airs was a pretty sweet setup also, similar to some of the current stuff, with the adapter, a short hose, the shrader to attatch the bottle/ regulator, and a gage. With that setup you slightly overfilled and bled off to proper pressure. 30 years of use and works like it did in 1975.

PK

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom