May 2 Shelton Valley, Shelton
June 6 Timekeeper, Capitol Forest
June 17 Night Enduro, Capitol Forest
August 29 Black Bear Enduro, Little Naches

Have fun.

Highbeam

~SPONSOR~
Jun 13, 2001
I can't wait. Looks like they are going to try to use nachese in August, hot dog. Desert race is coming up soon too. Time to awaken the beast.

KNeese

Nov 19, 2001
I was talking with some of the club members from Cascade Family MC about the Black Bear. The Forest Service is really making them jump through a bunch of ridiculous hoops. For example they wanted to see a parking plan?

But they are hopeful to have the Black Bear at Little Naches. I hope so. I enjoy riding over there.

Bullwinkle

Aug 25, 1999
Can't wait. The spark plug is a good ride. I always figure if I live though it I'll be OK. Gets your heart rate up just a bit. Shelton is the blast, Take my kid on the beginer on Sat. Capital forest is like riding on ice. Love that clay when wet. Never done the night enduro. Black bear on the mountain is just scary for a flatlander. Nothing to hard just got that elevation. But great place to camp. As far as the desert 100 it's the best. All these rides are just a kick when done but then I spend the next year trying to decide why anyone would ever want to do them again. But every year I show up. Every trail rider should try one. It is a great sence of achievment just to finish an enduro at least for for me.
See you on the trails and thanks for the calender.
Jim

MACE

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 13, 1999
Don't forget the beginner enduros:

05/01/04 Shelton Beginner Enduro
06/26/04 Little Bear Enduro and Enduro School (Capitol Forest)

Notice that the Little Bear is earlier this year. We wanted to try to hook folks before the last event of the year. The LBBE will be the day before the Super Dirt Poker Run.

We are 95% sure the Black Bear will be back at Naches this year. We have good relations going with the ranger district. The extra red tape is nothing we can't handle.

MACE

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 13, 1999
BTW, I have the whole schedule on excel in a format that fits two sides of paper. Email if you need a copy. I'm not in here all that often so be sure to email.

Top Bottom