no comments about St Louis,, (spoiler)

HiG4s

~SPONSOR~
Mar 7, 2001
Dungy wins the supercross title!!! He is 77 points ahead of Hill after his win in St Louis.

Villopoto crashed out, broke his leg and is out for the rest of the season, at least.

IndyMX

Crash Test Dummy
~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2006
Amo, IN
Errr.. let's think about it..

He's 77 points ahead or 3rd now.. with 75 points available for the winner the next 3 weeks..

And his closest competitor is out for the season, I'd say they should be giving him the #1 plate as soon as they start the program at Seattle.

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
http://www.dirtrider.net/forums3/showthread.php?t=178503 . The lites race was pretty good. Did I hear that Pourcel hurt his ankle, on the teeter bale? I am guessing not many was trying the triple that ate Villo and Ivan? Bam bam Barcia, is that what his dad says about his valve trains? 20 second lead, and still hear his bike popping? Bagget seemed to take a while getting through the pack. It does not slow Wilson, much? Sure wish he could have ran the whole season! The lites National is going to be good! Vintage Bob

IndyMX

Crash Test Dummy
~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2006
Amo, IN
Bob, almost everyone was doing that triple in practice.. even the lites guys..

No, not Pourcel, but his mechanic.. He twisted his ankle and fractured it walking thru the signal area.

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
That is a prime example of he said and she said? Thanks Gary! Umm, so where
are these pics I heard of? Not more guy talk! No facebook links? Vintage Bob

IndyMX

Crash Test Dummy
~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2006
Amo, IN
They're on Facebook.. but I'll have some on my website probably tomorrow.

Last edited:

YamaB

Apr 2, 2004
That really blows what happened to RV. I like Dungey and am happy for him... but was really looking forward to a hard fought championship coming down to the last race.

GT

Sep 23, 1999
How fast do you suppose Villopoto was going when he had to bail, mph wise?

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…