No dirt bikre riders in Memphis TN.!!!!!!

MY KDX 220 R

Feb 9, 2005
What a great web site, really enjoy all the tech info'.

Just such a shame that it seems that I am the only person in the Memphis area that rides a dirt bike, reading and enjoying this site.

Makes me wanna move to Socal, or east TN.
AR. for that matter.

Thanks for the good stuff.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Welcome to the site :cool:

I see where you have gone to your User CP and updated information relating to your location. Grab a spot on the couch and tell us a bit about yourself. How long you have been riding, what kind of riding you prefer, where you are located, etc. We will do our best to hook you up with some fellow dirt bike enthusiasts.

As far as other members right there in Memphis, look around, there are some here. I know of one family that is just to your south in Mississippi and commute to Memphis for work every day.

Again, welcome to the site, and shout if you have any questions!

ScottZJ

Aug 17, 2004
Hey I am in Bartlett, right outside of memphis. I just bought me a super clean 2000 KDX200. We are going to this ride in Arkansas next weekend.
We are planning on leaving around 5-6pm after work on friday. We are splitting a room near hot springs, let me know if you want to join in. If not, we are planning on doing Loretta Lynns the first weekend of April and there is a new offroad park at that same exit 143, called 143 Offroad(go figure haha).............peace
Scott

MY KDX 220 R

Feb 9, 2005
Scott thanks for the reply, havent checked this post for a while.

Could you e-mail me and we can get in touch - thanks.

rodneychaplin8 @ aol . com

MY KDX 220 R

Feb 9, 2005
Scott, thanks
.. got the e-mail and replied hope you recieved it - nice ride.
Will be back here, let me know if you recieved the mail.

Love2Ride

Mar 4, 2005
I'm in the Memphis area and my little group rides every Saturday. You're welcome to join us if we are riding local.

Love2Ride

Mar 4, 2005
Just send me an email (Click on my profile). We just raced out first Enduro and had a great time. I don't know where we will go this weekend (3-12) yet but we are already planning another Enduro on the 20th.

ScottZJ

Aug 17, 2004
Where are you racing the enduro's? Who do you race with? I used to be a member of the Memphis Motorcycle Club back years ago and thinking of joining back since they do tons of rides. I just got back from Arkadelphia Ark with a huge trail ride there. It wasnt a race but a great time to meet tons of riders and experience some killer rocky mountain trails. Here is the site http://webpages.charter.net/jejb/Wudi7/wudi7.html
I think I did quite well for my first time back in the saddle since 5 years back. But hey keep in touch cuz I am always ready to ride. Oh on March 20th(which happens to be my birthday) we are planning a trip to 143Offroad. Its at exit 143 off I-40. Never been there but sounds like a cool place. Lets get together and ride............peace
Scott

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…