KLX_BOY

Feb 2, 2002
Hey everyone.
The other day i was getting some practise in and i decided to do a no footer in front of my friends.
I jumped up on my bike threw my legs out to the side of my bike, When i tried to return i never found the pegs and landed the bike sat down... :scream:
It was a long bumpy ride.
The jump is about 3 foot high but tou get quite a bit of air for the size of it.
I really need help as im going to a local practise track on Sunday of this week with friends and really need to know how to do these things.
Please people you must help before i hurt myself bad again. :whiner:
Thanx KLX_BOY

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
If your feet don't comfortably and naturally return to the pegs, yet, I would suggest not doing that until you have ridden enough for it to be natural.

CC_RIDER

LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 15, 2001
My question is, why is it so important to do this? It is a completely useless action. Why do you feel the need to "impress" anyone with this type of display? Learn to ride well, very well, first. All the "tricks" are just fluff for the experienced riders. You'll actually look stupid doing them on those baby jumps.

I'm not knocking you here, just trying to kindly inform you that proper riding skills and technique are far more impressive than those "fluffy" free style tricks attempted by beginning riders.

RMrider420

May 27, 2002
Originally posted by FoxRacing023
learn the "beat-your-buddies-by-10sec" trick. that will be much cooler than no footers
thas what i say. my friend busts my balls about not gettin air when i try to jump i get a little though. but i can smoke him around the track like hes sittin still and thats what i care about although i am gettin better at jumping as a matter of fact i cleared my first double the other day like a 15-20 ft gap

Fark

~SPONSOR~
Aug 12, 2002
Dude... Go out and have fun with your boys. That is what riding is all about. Do you plan of racing for a living? Didn't think so. I love how one person gets righteous and everyone follows suit here. Happens in alot of threads. :think:

Remember guys.. not everyone lives near a track or can afford to ride there exclusively. :aj:

Studboy

Thinks he can ride
Dec 2, 2001
Try and take one foot off at a time, just a little bit. Make sure that you have enough airtime to do this correctly, I find the no-footer to be a piece of cake. No handers are another story though.....I haven't had too good of luck with those. :)

Top Bottom