weimedog

~SPONSOR~
Damn Yankees
Nov 21, 2000
I am looking forward to seeing James Stewart make serious impact on the established stars. I hope he puts it to RC and again puts that underdog Green machine in the limelight over the nest few years.

I just want to see a kid working as hard as Mr. Stewart get the rewards of both his natural talent and his dedication to this sport. The kid is awsome. His parents have done a wonderful job of supporting a champion to be....and unlike the Pastrana disaster I think these folks are showing us all how its done.

IBWFO

Aug 5, 2001
"Pastrana Disaster" WTF? One of the greatest guys this sport has ever known. Team green diserves most of the credit for RC AND Bubba.
The PC Kawasaki is probably if not the fastest bike on the track.

Duneman

~SPONSOR~
Jun 16, 1999
Super rat what happen when RC raced the 125 nationals this year ? he waxed everyone. He is no longer a B rider. He is an A rider.:confused:

super rat

Ass Clown at DRN
Mar 31, 2001
3 and 1 is a waxing? I was at that race and if anyone waxed it was brown. RC was way fast but w/o Browns help he would not have won the B class.:confused:

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
let's just face it. alot of people don't like rc and alot of people don't like brown and they are just not going to give them any credit.

super rat

Ass Clown at DRN
Mar 31, 2001
Hey I dont like mcgrath but I would never boo him,I respect him as a rider. I just have to laugh at these guys who think the 125 class is the b class. Look at guys like larry ward (who i like) on a "cheater bike" finishes about the same in the 125 class as the 250's. How about guys like Barry Carstens ( who goes better on a 125) that chose to go "up" to the 250 class this year,why because its easier to get a top 15 in that class. Calling the 125 class b talent is "crazy".Look at all of the guy that have only won 125 titles, Barnett, Dyomd,Cooper, TP ,RonRon,Oshow, Brown, langston or Lammy I dare you to call one of these men b talent.

mopowa

Dec 6, 2000
Alright,Ive heard all I can stand. Maybe everyone here who want to pick on someone for there smoothness or PR skills should quit following racing and pick up on something like figure skating. You can debate who should have one and who looks the best while they comment on their scores.

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
Originally posted by super rat
Look at all of the guy that have only won 125 titles, Barnett, Dyomd,Cooper, TP ,RonRon,Oshow, Brown, langston or Lammy

i think you meant ron lechien instead of ronron. or were you refering to 125 sx also?

Anssi

May 20, 2001
Originally posted by super rat
Barnett, Dyomd,Cooper, TP ,RonRon,Oshow, Brown, langston or Lammy I dare you to call one of these men b talent.

All of those riders that can be considered modern also moved or will move up to the 250s. The 125s are and should be the junior class.

zcookie49

Seven OUT!
Dec 21, 2000
why do you think Pastrana was pushing hard last year to get into the 250 SX class, better talent, the best riders, and couldnt hang due to some injs and the bike......I dont disrepect Langston or Brown, they are great riders, and as for Ward coming down to the 125 class, maybe he feels he has a better chance than racing with the BEST in the 250 class. 250 class definately is the A class and if Brown wants to hang out in the 125 class, that is his priority. Some people label him a Sandbagger. I think Brown and Langston could do well in the 250's, but they probably wouldnt podium as much.
..........and whats up with "cheater-bike" anyway? obviously there is no significant advantage with the 250f. Everyone thought that they would smoke the outdoors and hills, and it was proven that the skills of the rider outweigh a bike, and some 2smokes have more ponies than the 250f.

marcusgunby

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 9, 2000
Note Langston beat MC at a last years fastcross and it was his 1st time on the KTM250-so is he a B rider? and what does that say about MC-he must be a C rider.:p

zcookie49

Seven OUT!
Dec 21, 2000
you would think that the majority of people who ride in the b class are "b" riders...The people that are better than that, are the ones who get labeled "sandbaggers"....

dirt bike dave

Sponsoring Member
May 3, 2000
In his Racer X column a few months ago, Pingree pointed out that there are VERY few decent, high paying 250 rides. As a result, solid 250 riders will opt for the 125 class to make a little more money for themselves and their families. Hard to criticize a guy for doing what's best for his career.

IMO, it is offensive to label any national pro as a 'B' rider. Those guys getting lapped in the 125 main could stop by your local track and smoke your local pros. B riders? Hardly!

Vic

***** freak.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
They are 'B' riders only in that they' B' waaayyyyy faster than any of us.:scream:

zcookie49

Seven OUT!
Dec 21, 2000
no doubt. whoever made the comment of "B" class, I dont think they intended it like how the races scrutinize, "A" class, "B" class, and "C" class. for all the riders in the 125 class are PRO....It takes different skills to ride the different bikes. On some tracks, 125's cant utilize the entire track, aka - making links with the jump setups..
......the motor is bigger...
hows this for a laugh. you can eat a whopper or a whopper jr. it takes the same skills to put that greasy biscuit between your sorry mouth, there is just more to eat with the Whopper...(motos are usually longer, and motor larger on 250's).... hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!
just dont supersize it!!!

Top Bottom