No Offense, but...

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Originally posted by firecracker22

Everybody should ride a TT-R!!

Are you trying to tell me everyone DOESN'T?

... I really need to get out more :eek:

Dash Riprock

Jul 13, 2000
MX racer's. .sheesh

I checked it out. Pretty cool.

Riding in the woods is fun, but as a MXer I find that trail riding is too boring or there's nothing to jump. :D :confused:

Dash

NVR FNSH

~SPONSOR~
Oct 31, 2000
Can't we all get along....

Gee Rich, aren't you one of the ones telling people to drop the Kali issue and here you are prodding it along.

FC - I'm disappointed.

Brian

NVR FNSH

~SPONSOR~
Oct 31, 2000
XRP - yes, I did mention the K word - like no one else knew who was being referred to. And I do have a sense of humor. I just find it rather annoying when people say one thing & do another. When somebody is asking what happened to Kali the mods shut it down rather quickly but when somebody starts making fun of her - hey, that's cool.

Brian

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Re: Can't we all get along....

Originally posted by NVR FNSH
FC - I'm disappointed.

I'm sure she's CRUSHED.

It's a shame there isn't a little smiley icon that represents BITE ME.

Oh well I guess this will have to suffice :scream:

gospeedracer

Chat Mom
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 8, 2000
Originally posted by NVR FNSH
Gee Rich, aren't you one of the ones telling people to drop the Kali issue and here you are prodding it along.

FC - I'm disappointed.
Brian

DITTO. Real mature people. Hmmm, it feels like High School in here. :silly:

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
I've made ZERO claims of maturity on the internet or in real life :)

firecracker22

Sponsoring Member
Oct 23, 2000
Maybe I opened a can of worms here but having been the object of her tirades, both public here on DRN and privately through email, I don’t feel bad. I hadn’t posted on WR.C more than 3 times before she made statements about what a terrible product the company I work for makes. I didn’t name names, and wasn’t going to because THIS would have—and did—happen. Those of us who didn’t like her reindeer games were merely discussing that fact.

So I’m immature. My mom’s been telling me that for a long time. I hope nobody starts choosing sides again. I apologize for starting trouble here. I don’t want people who consider themselves friends with her to dislike me simply because she and I are no longer friends.

firecracker22

Sponsoring Member
Oct 23, 2000
Thank you, Brian. I’m glad we agree on that. :) You gonna make Reno again in '02? That was a fun trip.

NVR FNSH

~SPONSOR~
Oct 31, 2000
I could be convinced to go to Reno. Better question is could you convinced to drive to Reno again?

Maybe somewhere in Eastern Oregon? It's desert, right?

Brian

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Okay, I'll bite :silly:

Considering the mountains of complete horse crap she's spewed all over the web as to why I banned her, she's getting it pretty light here. As much as I'd like to go-off on the entire subject, it's really not worth the time it would take. It's only a matter of time before a post just like this one will show up on all the other boards. Mark my words.

Take a deep breath and get over it. No more please.

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
(psssst....it still lives, btw.):p

firecracker22

Sponsoring Member
Oct 23, 2000
Well said, Okie.

Brian—I’d make the trip to Reno again. I don’t mind driving to get to ride somewhere else. There were good-looking men in Reno. :p Oh wait, I have a boyfriend now. Never mind. ;) Eastern OR would be cool too though.

firecracker22

Sponsoring Member
Oct 23, 2000
LOL! Right!

It was a certain big-bore blue thumper rider who I remember as being easy on the eyes . . .

Tree Crippler

Jun 8, 2000
Originally posted by Okiewan

It's only a matter of time before a post just like this one will show up on all the other boards.

I though DRN and Thumpertalk were the only boards on the net. Well they are good enough for me.

Oh and if we have to pick a side I say LESS FILLING. All you tastes great people are crazy!!!!!!!!!!!

Pat Burroughs

Sep 10, 1999
Originally posted by Wolf
I just find it a little bit strange that with every day that goes by the site becomes more and more DRN-like....Avatars, PMs, etc.

Avatars and PMs are a very common component of discussion board software. See vBulletin's home page for the framework from whence this site came.

VERY broadly speaking, think of discussion boards as motorcycles; any particular model is identical on the showroom floor, but once we put them in our garages each of us modifies them in wildly different fashions.

Top Bottom