No offense KW, but I hate comin' in here!

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
Every time I do I just get pissed! Then I get home and the wife wonders if I've had a bad day at work. I tell her no, and she says "Then why do you look so mad?" So I give her the skinny about the freaking eco-nazis and enviro-wackos and she regrets the fact that she asked, because I'm harping on it all night long!

I think we need to get all these eco-freaks out on some bikes, then when they pull off with that big s-eating grin on their faces, ask them why they want to take away all our fun?!

Then maybe they'll understand us . . .:think

Just venting a little--maybe a Land/Flame board is needed . . .;)

bbbom

~SPONSOR~
Aug 13, 1999
Originally posted by XRpredator
I think we need to get all these eco-freaks out on some bikes, then when they pull off with that big s-eating grin on their faces, ask them why they want to take away all our fun?!

Then maybe they'll understand us . . .:think

Actually, XRP I've been doing some thinking along those lines. Not necessarily getting the greenies out on bikes but more like infiltrating their ranks. The WTA (Washington Trails Association) has recently snuck into the WA Legistlature during budget talks and essentially stolen the money for the multi-use trails. To me, a Trails Association should work to build trails for All kinds of uses.

If there were some way to get enough people that are for multi use to join groups such as WTA (which is extemely powerful around here) and help to bend their focus to a more multi use direction it would help us immensely.

The problem I have is that they would use any membership money to carry on their hiking only agenda unless we got a majority of multi use members in there. Dilemma Dilemma Dilemma!:think

firecracker22

Sponsoring Member
Oct 23, 2000
Yeah, the WTA really screwed motorized off-roaders. But there's an upcoming third legislative session and hopefully we can get it turned around and fixed. The NMA, Washington Motorsports Dealers Association and other multi-use groups are rallying right now. Letters to representatives and senators are the only thing we can do at this point.

KWJams

~SPONSOR~
Sep 22, 2000
No Offense :)

You know Pred, you just have to get the correct perspective so it will not eat away at you so much.

A 5th of Jack will help-:cool:-too bad I don't drink. :(

For every action there is a re-action. :think

When we show them that we are bothered, it just fuels them!

If they knew that you are bothered by all this, they would jump up and down with glee.

Sixty percent of what drives them is a desire to feed their ego by going through the motions of saving the planet from the evil doers in the world (anyone who does not agree with them).

The other forty percent is all about their hatred of what we represent to them---FREEDOM!

Infiltrate and educate! :think

I wish there was no need for this board! :(
But there is and if we can not find a way too continue ---- then what will be left for our kids?

My Motto is:
If you don't --Who will?

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Originally posted by Truespode
Now go ahead and get pissed. Then write your congressman and your newspapers. Take a break. Come back. Get pissed again and repeat. [/B]

Great advise Truespode. It's better to be pissed off than pissed on.

Xpred. Go out and see if you can get some others pissed off enough to do something.

Ol'89r

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
Don't sweat 'er, Ol'89er, I do plenty of that. I like to fire up the local wacko population with my letters to the editor of the local fishwrap once in a while (once I get calmed down enough to write without using expletives!:p ). I do my part locally, and I am also a member of the BRC (and the NRA, but that's another subject).

I follow the "other sides" credo--Think globally, act locally.:D

I just thought I'd point out some of the frustration I feel when I read all of these posts in this forum. Call it a little bit of, shall we say, venting. I don't like being all frogged up, so maybe I'll visit here when I'm in a real bad mood!

Nah, I just can't stay away!

The "Land Closures/Protect Your Rights" Forum--The Forum you love to hate!;)

KWJams

~SPONSOR~
Sep 22, 2000
Example of some positive action

Check --THIS-- out.

Other than some spelling mistakes this is a great example.

One thing that concerns me is the number of the new-improved--join us and send money to us organizations represented there.

Top Bottom