Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Saturday November 22nd - Nocona

We are gonna meet at the breakfast joint just north of the 82 exit off of I35 in Gainsville. If you are coming northbound, keep going straight and don't loop back west on 82. If you are coming south, exit 82, you will see it on the east side of the highway.

If I remember correctly it is a Denny's.

Be there at 7:30 ~ 8:00 ish for a hearty breakfast before heading west to the track.

Notable attendees

Okie
Thump
Hot Pants
Tony Eeds
Sir Stanley :laugh:
slo' mo - can't shake out early enough for breakfast though ... :thumb:
tx246
Txbigguy - A definite maybe :confused:
blackhawk468 :yeehaw:

On the Fence, but hoping to make it ...

evenslower

Yep, that's right. The boss is GONNA ride. Be there or be square.

Post and I'll add you to the list. Tell us if we can expect you for breakfast.

Last edited:

evenslower

~SPONSOR~
N. Texas SP
Nov 7, 2001
Go ahead and start a second list of "not-quite-so" notable attendees and put me at the top.

It is a Denny's by the way and I don't miss many chances to eat.

Oh, and thanks for the email regarding donations Tony.

tx246

~SPONSOR~
May 8, 2001
im a possible if i can get some stuff done during the week.

evenslower

~SPONSOR~
N. Texas SP
Nov 7, 2001
Just what I need, another jump to roll.

Hey Gene, how was that MTB ride? Sorry I couldn't make it but the bike is all shined up and ready to go now.

tx246

~SPONSOR~
May 8, 2001
john,
i went out to isle du bois state park up the road on lake ray roberts. dorba has a great trail there. it was a great morning for a ride (would of been better with a motorcycle). the last time i rode out there was in mid june i guess and they had an expert loop that was pretty gnarly but wasnt complete. it was a mile or so out and back in addition to the regular trail loop. things were going good so i headed up the expert loop. its expert because of all of the rock gardens and dicey up/down hills. im pumping along clearing some and walking others. i get to the "end" only to find out they have finished the expert loop. so i keep on going and going. i have no idea how long this loop is but my lungs were saying long enough. finally, i finish the expert loop which ties back to the main trail. i decided to tough it out and finish. i dont have a clue of the total mileage but it felt good. anything on two wheels is better than sitting on the couch. we need to do mosier soon. congrats on the sale of the ktm.

yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
Wow, wish the shoulder was better. I can't wait to ride again. I think I've got a new bike on the way.. the good ole yz should soon be gone and replaced by something orange that goes THUMP!! Whoohoo! Sorry I haven't been around much (not that yall have noticed), but it's kinda depressing bein on here when you can't ride till January, well we'll see about January. I'll start droppin in more :)

slo' mo

slower than slow...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
I'm not even looking at this thread. I have family NO WAIT THAT'S NEXT WEEK! Won't make the breakfast but count me in. :thumb:

tx246

~SPONSOR~
May 8, 2001
tony,
count me in for saturdays festivities. im in for breakfast too.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Originally posted by Thump
See you guys at the track. I'll be getting there around 9:30ish Park by the finshline?

WHAAAAAAAT?!?!?!?! no breakfast? :( If not, see ya there ...

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Sorry, something came-up, can't be there.

Just kidding. I'll be there to do my two rolling laps at a time.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Originally posted by Okiewan
Sorry, something came-up, can't be there.

Just kidding. I'll be there to do my two rolling laps at a time.

For the record there are about 45 seconds of ARRRGGGGGGGGGGG between the first and second lines of the above post.

Txbigguy, ya gotta be ther, at least for a while.

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
Count me in if I can fiind directions to get there. Plan on leaving about 6:30am.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Jeff ... wake up!!! Leave now and meet us for breakfast!!! :laugh:

Seriously ... The track is NW of Nocona. I can't give you exact directions, as it has been along time myself. We are gonna be at the Denny's just north of the 82 exit in Gainsville till about 8:30. That should be just about right if you get out by 6:00. Watch for cops around and just north of Valley Mills. They have been there everytime I have gone through on Sat Morning.

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
Originally posted by Tony Eeds
Jeff ... wake up!!! Leave now and meet us for breakfast!!! :laugh:
OTD Tony! Don't know if I'll make breakfast or not. I did find directions.

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
3 hours 45 min up, 3 hours back (found a short cut) 4 hours on the track. A great way to spend a Saturday! :thumb:

Now I gotta see if I can fix my back brake lever and make the KTM run half as good as Blackhawks YZ so I can go race Burleson tomorrow. :aj:

evenslower

~SPONSOR~
N. Texas SP
Nov 7, 2001
That was fun. Got home in just enough time to clean up the bike, pick up my stuff and enjoy the LSU/Ole Miss game.

Wooo hoooo, a day ridin and tigers get a needed win, now if the Saints can pull one off tomorrow it will be the trifecta!!!!!!!

Good to see everybody, is it time to hibernate now?

Top Bottom