B

biglou

I'm trying to get a small group to head down to Nocona for a ride day sometime after Dec 20th. I'm off the rest of the year until Jan 2nd, so any day works for me. I'm going to hit up the OK crew as well. Does anyone know if the track can be rented out for a day during the week, or if they'll open if there are enough riders?

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
I'm interested, MX547 will likely be up for a trip.

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
I'm out from the 22nd - 29th. If it happens when I'm here, I'm there. :whoa:

DWreck

~SPONSOR~
Apr 14, 2002
If the weather is decent and work cooperates......absolutely.

the_monk

Sep 1, 2004
I'm off from the 25th - 1st. If you guys get the track during the week, count me in the number of "renters"... If you guys don't mind riding around a rolling obstacle.

Sawblade

Timmy Timmy Timmy!
Sep 24, 2000
Depending on the day I'm in. Brian, we can all get together and convoy down.

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
for me, it mostly just depends on the date. i have a couple vacation days i have to use before the first.

tx246

~SPONSOR~
May 8, 2001
hmmm. im sure they are going to make me work the weekend before xmas and that means i will probably have at least fri-sun 29-31off and maybe that thursday too. my digs arent much but as always, open to yall even if i dont get to ride.

this could be fun nocona(rent on thursday), muenster(by appointment on friday), go back to nocona on saturday.

Last edited:

tx246

~SPONSOR~
May 8, 2001
im surprised that jay hasnt convinced you of the need to ask for paddle tires and offroad flags for xmas. you know the stuff needed to do the dunes.
I don't think it is out of the question.

Last edited by a moderator:

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
tx246 said:
im surprised that jay hasnt convinced you of the need to ask for paddle tires and offroad flags for xmas. you know the stuff needed to do the dunes.
I don't think it is out of the question.

where did this come from?

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Don't know how I did that?

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
evenslower said:
Is that dog of yours on the PC again?
That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

B

biglou

Well, so we can start planning, you all want to call it the Saturday before New Year's? Robert and I are in for sure from up here (so he says), and Big Al is a maybe. We'd probably come down Friday evening, crash at Gene's, as always, ride Saturday and head home Saturday afternoon around 3pm or so (depending on how much fun we're having!).

Sound off as quick as you can so I can start hitting these guys up here with a firm date.

And Gene, you the man, as always. :cool:

Sawblade

Timmy Timmy Timmy!
Sep 24, 2000
I'm in for Saturday the 30th, which is the Saturday before New Years. :nod:

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
I'm OK with the 30th. I can probably be able to get way early on the 29th.

B

biglou

Robert and I are confirmed. Unless the weather is going to be craptacular, we'll be there.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
I'll give MX47 and Sawblade a ring to make arrangements for the 30th. Sound like a good gathering to me.
Gene, keep a place open in the garage!;)

DWreck

~SPONSOR~
Apr 14, 2002
As long as my boss doesn't throw me a curve I can do the 30th.

Top Bottom