jbmunnoch

May 7, 2006
Hey everyone, I joined the site not too long ago but have yet to introduce myself (how rude of me) umm my name is JB I am a 21 year old male originally from northern michigan but recently got relocated to central california (King's County). I spent 2 years in San Diego prior to moving up here, San Diego rocks by the way. Not too much to do around here so I figured I would get back into dirt bikes. I have always had ATV's but this is my first bike. To be honest I am having a hard time finding good places to ride around here, it seems like everytime I find somewhere to ride they are in the process of shutting it down. Anyone in the area have any suggestions please let me know, any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanx!!

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Welcome to the site :cool:

Thanks for setting up your User CP and updated information relating to your location. Grab a spot on the couch.

Although possibly a bit south of you, check out the SoCal Wrecking Crew forum for opportunities to hook up with some fellow DRNers there in California. They have been known to venture north for the Reno ride in February and opportunities to ride during the heat of the summer.

Again, welcome to the site and shout if you have any questions!

kmccune

2-Strokes forever
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
Welcome to DRN!

aric

Jun 1, 2006
hey may names aric i posted yesterday and no one replied so i wondering i f someone could help me figure out what kind of bike i need ty

Top Bottom