NorCal - Middle Creek Sunday June 10th?

NVR FNSH

~SPONSOR~
Oct 31, 2000
Anja & I are planning on going to Middle Creek on Sunday if anyone is interested in joining us. Anja needs to get some seat time before the Reno 200 at the end of the month. Planning on sticking to fireroads, beginner & easy intermediate trails.

Brian

fremontguy

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 1, 2000
Hey, sounds fun Brian. I usually park right before Penny pines staging area(loading dock type hill). What time will you folks be there?

NVR FNSH

~SPONSOR~
Oct 31, 2000
Usually there by 10:30 - depends what time I can get the wife moving. We park at Middle Creek Campground and ride up the road to Penny Pines or go up Sled Ridge. Both are bikes are dual sported so it is easier for us to park at MC & ride up the hill.

Anybody else?

Brian

NVR FNSH

~SPONSOR~
Oct 31, 2000
Meet at our house in Santa Rosa

Kali,
You can meet us at the house - no problemo. We are ~2 miles east of 101. I like to leave the house by 8:30 but Anja usually has something to say about that - we can leave later w/o any problem.

Plan on going - I've got some good trails for you:p

Brian

NVR FNSH

~SPONSOR~
Oct 31, 2000
Problem is Anja works on Saturdays. Takes about 1.5 hours max from Santa Rosa to Hercules - usually more like 1 hour. Figure another 1.5 from my house to Middle Creek.

I prefer to ride Sat as well but with Anja working it causes me all kinds of grief:(

Any possibilty for you & fremontguy to car pool?

Brian

fremontguy

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 1, 2000
For more info people can check out this link http://www.bokasmo.com/ohv/california/elkmtn/
I usually take 880N, 980E, 580W, 101N, 20E, main st./301N 10 miles? Carpools ok if your on comuter route, and like loud Guns and Roses early in in the morn.:eek:

Attachments

• cak5qb4t.jpg
    cak5qb4t.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 167
Last edited:

NVR FNSH

~SPONSOR~
Oct 31, 2000
Good girl Kali:) You will really like the area. What kind of range do you have on the TTR?

Shall me all meet at my house Sunday morning? Say 9:00 AM - not too early, not too late?

Brian

kx100

Moron
May 7, 2001
sup everyone,
my girlfriend and I will be at middle creek all weekend.
I think we'll be heading up there Friday night...
I'm not sure how many campgrounds middle creek has.. I'll have to check on that.
Kali, you remember what my truck looks like right? that way you can find us :)

Last edited:

NVR FNSH

~SPONSOR~
Oct 31, 2000
kx100,
Looking forward to meeting you & your girlfriend. I'm guessing MC CG has ~30 spots.

See ya Sunday,
Brian

Top Bottom