WoodsRider

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
Lori - I don't blame you on the road trip.

Haven't seen any of those weird Gas-Gas bikes, though!
:think

Who needs to get out more?

weimedog

~SPONSOR~
Damn Yankees
Nov 21, 2000
The domninos are falling...contract signed....if the apraisal goes through we are DONE!!!! Be out mid September with the kids and I will be out in October. Might even have a 2002 VOR to play around with along with my 503 at that MUD fest.

Trigger1911

~SPONSOR~
Jul 4, 2001
I can't make the Labor Day deal BUT i won't miss the 'Fest! I will stay 2 days, most likely.Anyone bringing the non-riding ladies/kids along? Waiting for this to happen will drive me insane! PapaKeith, I can't wait to ride with you and the Woodsrider. We did have a blast last time! That is my say. I am in. Let's do it!

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
Glad to see you're onboard for October Trigger! Even with the bike drowning I had a great time! I'm going to try to get the misus to come along. But I wont be holding my breath. I Can't wait for October!

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
YT_Guy...Cool! Will you drive down or do I need to scrounge up a bike for you?

WoodyRider...Don't worry, I'll always have that special feeling for ya...you know, nausea! :o

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
<snip>
"I'm tree hit but head not my hurt"
<snip>

I’m glad you put this in you sig. I was trying to remember what it was you said you said when you head hurt hit tree :confused:

Do you mean Papa’s swimming lessons comment? I’ve been looking for a phone number because I’d really like to learn from a pro. :p

Trigger1911

~SPONSOR~
Jul 4, 2001
10-4 there dirtyBkr! Pictures will be in hand unless you want some sent to you via E-Mail as a teaser. I could not go on the trip to Yellowstone because it was closed for the forest fires. i was forced(huh) to stay with all those beautiful ladies in sturgis and party every night. What a horrible life I lead. I guess I will be forced again(sigh) to go to Biketoberfest in Daytona the weekend after the 'Fest.

WoodsRider

Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
dirty - Get 'em by e-mail! By the time we get to see those pics they'll be stuck together. :p

Gomer Pyle - Nausea? Are you sure it's not "Morning Sickness?"

RM_guy - Have you healed up from the Tony D school yet?

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
If there was one thing good to say about AssAss guy it’s that he sure does know how to make friends :p

WoodsRider

Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
Nancy - It's called taunting.

Now take that skirt off and come riding Monday. :p

wayneo426

Sponsoring Member
Dec 30, 2000
Sandbar, NY
Yee haa!

Trigger, I'll take one order of pics from your Sturgis trip!

See ya in Oct!

BRush

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2000
Paragon Adventure Park?

Hey Trigger,

This is only slightly related to the spodefest topic, but what do you know about a place called Paragon Adventure Park? It's near your neck of the woods (Eastern PA, near Hazleton).
The link is: http://www.paragonap.com and supposedly there are 15 thousand acres to ride on. The webpage says it's a park that caters to 4WD enthusiasts that's just opened to ATVs & Dirtbike. Ever been there?

wayneo426

Sponsoring Member
Dec 30, 2000
Sandbar, NY
Jeeps, etc?

Hey Ben,
Sounds great, all except for the part about jeeps, atv's, and bikes all sharing the same trails.....:scream: Not sure if they really mean that, but 1.5 hours from NYC, Im there!
If anyone wants to check it out, let me know-Im game!

Last edited:

Trigger1911

~SPONSOR~
Jul 4, 2001
Believe it or not, I just got back from riding up there today. I never heard of it but Hazleton is a spread out town. i will check it out tommorrow and give a report. Spodefest Nor'East! Cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!:

Who wants Sturgis Pics? E-mail me direct and they will be yours. I do have SOME that are women friendly, OK Lori!

WoodsRider

Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
Looks like Eagle Bridge is the place!

BRush, dirtybkr, jib and myself descended upon Eagle Bridge Moto-X today. This place can cater to all varieties of riders and skill levels. The SX track is perfect for those who like air. The natural terrain MX track is long and fast with very few jumps. We even saw a couple kids cutting hot laps on the Pee-Wee track... RM_guy better start practicing. :confused: There were two woods sections. Both are much tighter than anything at Lembo Lake. One is fairly flat and very twisty. The other is built onto a hillside and runs up and down the hill. The hill section is more technical than Lembo Lake. There is one particular downhill, now called Flubacher Hill that is fairly steep and another uphill where you better not lose momentum. The terrain is not overly rocky like Lembo Lake, more like Speedsville.

I met the owner, Jim Desrosiers, who is definitely a fast motocrosser and a fairly decent woods guy too. He opened the invitation for us to hold the Nor'east Spodefest at his facility and will try to accomodate our needs. I'm also working at rounding up some various "prizes" for this fest. We need to come up with some good "games" that everyone can participate in. Unless we have enough interest, I doubt will be able to rent the entire facility, so any kind of "organized" race is out of the question. Poker runs and other group competition is perfectly fine.

dirtybkr

Mar 17, 2000
Hmmmm , Flubacher Hill ? Flubacher Hill ? I don't seem to recall that . The place though , is a lot of fun and should easily keep everyone amused for a few days . Even though we won't have the place to ourselves , I don't think crowds will be a problem , there weren't many people there for a holiday weekend , and they all pretty much stuck to the S/C track . There are not any accommodations real close , but maybe we can all stay at Jibs house . :D He has a bar room down stairs with a pool table and a fireplace .Mrs. Jib can wash our gear, Baby Jib could wash the bikes and Jib could cook , he makes a mean bowl of Cheereos

Last edited:

WoodsRider

Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
Originally posted by dirtybkr
Hmmmm , Flubacher Hill ? Flubacher Hill ? I don't seem to recall that.
I'm sure the taste of it is still lingering in your mouth. ;)

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
I was thinking about you guys riding yesterday. It was a great day.

Does this place have a track watering system? The trails sound fun but I’d like to embarrass myself on the track too :confused:

I won’t be riding for a few weeks (rest an relaxation at the ocean…on the beach away from the sharks:eek: )so there shouldn’t be any problem getting out of the house for a day in October.

WoodsRider

Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
RM_guy - There was one of them funny lookin' watering vehicles parked by the SX track.

Top Bottom