Strick

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 8, 1999
Northern Nevada Ride

It's been a while since any of us have posted a ride guys, so here goes.

Cinco de Mayo - Peavine -staging at Mogul 8:30-9:00am. We'll be riding the trees on top!!:cool:

Try to get there.

Strick

Last edited:

Strick

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 8, 1999
Kali, or should I start calling you Kari (get it?). Anytime you and Kevin want to head up let me know. I do have an extra bedroom, with queen size bed and adjoining bath. It's almost like being at the Atlantis! Just let me know.

If you leave at 5am,5/5, you should be at Mogul at around 8:30.

We will ride before you two leave (I hope)

erdento

Aug 27, 2000
Hey, Strick. We were going to Truckee for dinner last night and I thought I saw your Jeep and trailer at Mogul. Yesterday, I ended up going out to Moonrocks because I hadn't checked the forums and read your message. Anyway, I'm heading out to Moonrocks again today but just to watch a Trials meet out there that the Sacramento Trials Club is putting on. We'll have to get together; before this weekend I hadn't been out since the last time we rode. Have a good weekend.:)

Strick

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 8, 1999
Mid-week ride

erdento - you're on! I would like to ride once mid week this week. Mother's day is the Pinenut race, and I would like to get an extra ride in prior to.

Yes, you did see my trailer at Mogul. Lots 'o single track that day (52 miles worth).

Let me know which day might work best for you!

Strick

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 8, 1999
5/10 ride

Hunter Lake 3:15pm at the Mountainshire entrance. We will be riding from Evans Ridge over to the entrance then up. If you are interested let me know!

Strick

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 8, 1999
It is the one on the upper side from Scolari's. You go up Cashill/Caughlin Parkway, turn left at the Park, follow until you see the mountain shire sign, turn left and head straight to the dirt (1/10th mi).

LawManNv

Sponsoring Member
Feb 10, 2000
I was going to try and make it but my brother bought a new bike so I was at the dealer. He bought a '01 KTM 200EXC. It is very nice and you can really see the quality difference between it and the "other" bikes. I must admit I'm kind of jealous. :think

Top Bottom