CHIP

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2000
I would like to know also. Too bad that Chigger ridge isn't an option anymore. A friend of mine said the last time he had heard that a guy got his tires shot out where he parked while he rode.

I talked to one of the land owners in Cullman , who is a close friend of my mother about riding on his half of Chigger ridge but he was advised by his lawyers not to allow riding on his property due to the possible liability. This guy happens to be one of the largest landowners in Cullman county. I can understand his concern with of all the people who choose to ride dirtbikes and ATV's around here on properties without permission and with out helmets. I actually witnessed a man with what looked to be a girl of about 12 on a Yamaha Banshee screaming down HWY 231 in Arab yesterday. They were not wearing helmets, in the fast lane, without helmets on. :flame:

CHIP

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2000
If you haven't already joined you could become a member of NATRA(North Alabama Trailriders Association). We/They have leased property to ride on in Tenn and race property in Madison and New Hope for either MX or Enduro/trails.

http://natra.dirtrider.net/

robrm250

Sponsoring Member
May 5, 2002
I got my tire shot out at chigger ridge about 3yrs ago went through the rim,really pissed me off.I live in Huntsville also and the North Alabama Trail Riders is one of the clubs I joined,great group and they ride alot.You can pm me I ride alot of tuesday's and sunday's plus I have a buddy that lives in cullman that I can put you in touch with also.

CRkev

Mar 19, 2004
I'm about ready to do some woods riding again, mostly motocross right now. I'll get in touch with you guys. This thread is about 2 years old now lol. I havent been on the site in a long time. Chigger Ridge was AWESOME!!!! I miss it baddddddddd.

Top Bottom