DSelect

Apr 15, 2006
Hey all i'm new to the sport just wanted to see if anyone knows of any trails near raleigh NC. Well closer to Holly spring/Fuquay off 55 hwy. I just got my bike last week and bin itching to ride. I tried this big field behind my house for a nice afternoon ride but neibours kicked me out right quick ( i got like half way around ) it sucked. If anyone know of any trails or big field that people don't mind if i ride there let me know. Also if anyone wants to go ridding like maybe some weekday afternoons ( if the wife lets me), and weekends. Let me know thanks.

xsnrg

Jul 20, 2004
DSelect said:
Hey all i'm new to the sport just wanted to see if anyone knows of any trails near raleigh NC. Well closer to Holly spring/Fuquay off 55 hwy. I just got my bike last week and bin itching to ride. I tried this big field behind my house for a nice afternoon ride but neibours kicked me out right quick ( i got like half way around ) it sucked. If anyone know of any trails or big field that people don't mind if i ride there let me know. Also if anyone wants to go ridding like maybe some weekday afternoons ( if the wife lets me), and weekends. Let me know thanks.

Send me your number via email or PM...I live in Durham, and my riding buddy lives in Raleigh near Holly Springs Rd & Penny.

Top Bottom