slo' mo

slower than slow...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
just got word their lease runs out on 6/2, no plans after that. Most likely it will close until somebody leases it again. I think I will try and run a farewell lap tomorrow. any chance of seeing somebody from DRN there?

Ms. Badlands

Aug 10, 2000
Brian and Lynn from North Texas came out to our track this past sunday with their boys. They tried to keep it (NCTMX) going as best they could, but the owner was going to double their monthly lease payment in June.

Owning a MX track ourselves, Russ and I know that it would be impossible to make ANY $$ at that price.

I am sure someone else will take it over and try it again. It has a nice location and good terrain.

Last edited:

slo' mo

slower than slow...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
it was fun, but hot!!!

took No_Mo and one of his buddies Sat. morning and spent about 4 hours there. They had done some work to the track since I had last rode there. I hate to see anyone lose a lease because the owner ups the rent. We don't have enough riding areas as it is. It was a good beginner track (right up my alley) and a lot of fun. Hope somebdy will open it back up in the future

Top Bottom