Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
A friend and I are taken my truck and a trailer down. Borrowed a pop up camper this year, no more tent for me. :) Still nothing compared to your house on wheels. We'll probably leaving sunday the 29th and shoot for arriving monday morning/afternoon (I believe we can arrive monday?). That way we can setup camp and help out with anything that needs done. Dont know the final travel plans other than it shows 21 hours and 1140 miles from Brookville. We would be happy to caravan again!

MrMXer327

Back in the saddle and having a blast !
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Kewl, Hey, Here is a thought, We could have the Northeast Caravan meet up Friday night - Saturday morning for some riding and bench racing. (In central Pa, I have access to a couple of practice motocross tracks in the area and some good trails ). Sunday morning we could start the journey towards Cooperland stopping somewhere Sunday late evening for some R&R and entertainment. Get back on the road early Monday morning, which should get us to Cooperland before lunchtime Monday. Then Okie and crew could put us to work helping any way we can. (This is just me thinking out loud again, and that folks… can be pretty scary)

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
Sounds like fun! I've never rode past Madera so it would be interesting to see what central PA is like. I'm getting ready to head out to Ohio for a Poker run with the friend that's going. So i will see if he is interested in doing something like this pre-warm up. I'll let you know his thoughts when i get back sunday.

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
No caravan for me this year :whiner:. If (very big if) I make it at all I will be flying out.

MrMXer327

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Ok, How does this sound for the North East Caravan – Folks can arrive at my place Friday afternoon thru Saturday. We’ll ride all day Saturday and then have a cookout/campfire Saturday night. The Caravan will pull out early Sunday morning and drive to Lebanon Missouri for some R&R. (14 hrs) I have a friend there who offered to grill us some steaks and let us hang for the night. We’ll camp there and then finish the journey to Cooperland Monday. This should arrive at Cooperland around lunchtime Monday. Okie can put us to work Monday afternoon then. BTW, We’ve built a water truck and named her “Sooking Eagle”. The track should be freshly groomed with no dust. Anyone joining the North East Caravan can send me a Private message for more details.

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
I'll check with my co-pilot. If it's fine with him we will probably just met up with you on saturday for the ride and stay saturday night. I have to work friday and finish last minute packing saturday morning. Might be a plus since if i forget anything i should know after riding/camping saturday and can pick it up on the way past the house sunday..

MrMXer327

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Looks like it is shaping up to begin the North East Caravan somewhere around where I79 and I70 cross. There is a truckstop just inside Ohio on I70 (west of I79) that we could all meet at 6:30am. This should get us to Lebenon Missouri by 6:30pm where a full spread will be waiting for us weary travelers.

SirReel

Aug 23, 2001
I'm game to join this convoy! I could jump in at the junction of 70 and 55 outside of st louis, and ride the rest of the way. When do you plan on being in that area on Sunday? This is gonna be so great... :yeehaw: Couldn't help using that little guy, we are under a week now :thumb:

Top Bottom