Shaw520

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 14, 2000
Anyone know the ECEA or NETRA schudule? When and where are the first Pro-Am or amature races being held? I live near the capital district of NY and usually travel about 2hours for a good H/S., Points events are not important,( I'm not in it for the points).

gooby

Nov 8, 2001
hi guys i have a question,never having done a hs or enduro in ny how do u participate when i'm told with the goofy atv plate ny dmv provides u can't play.what do u need to b able to run? thanks ps i have ins and the worthless plate :)

Shaw520

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 14, 2000
Good Link EXC-rider,...I put it on my favs, I'll be attending at least a few of those!:)

exc rider

Jan 15, 2002
JUST THOUGHT I'D MENTION SOMETHING ELSE TO YOU.THERES A WINTER MUD/SNOW HS SERIES TOO.TOMMOROW THE LAST ONE THOUGH.ITS A 8 RACE SERIES 1/2 HR PER CLASS ON ABOUT A 1 1/2 MILE COURSE.LOTS OF FUN.ITS IN BELDEN N.Y.,MAYBE TOO FAR FOR YA.IF YOU WANT MORE INFO LET ME KNOW.

WoodsRider

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
Shaw - What's the first h/s your going to run?

Originally posted by gooby
... never having done a hs or enduro in ny how do u participate when i'm told with the goofy atv plate ny dmv provides u can't play.what do u need to b able to run?
For the two NY enduros, Speedsville & Wayne County, I've been told it's okay to run a NY ATV tag. I'm not sure about other ECEA enduros though. NETRA enduros require a "real" license plate and some events will check to make sure your registration and insurance paperwork matches the VIN number on your bike.

Hare scrambles take place on a closed course and therefore do not use public roads. No tag is needed.

Shaw520

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 14, 2000
Woods, Im going through the schedules, trying to find the close ones,.....Cohocton(sp) is certainly close enough, I just dont want to wait till May, the one in Jersey (March) is an enduro, although I am registered,I have no lights, ect. Whatathink, .....
The one in PA is about 30 min South of Elmira
I'm going to the closest, soonest, H/S I can find!:)

WoodsRider

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
Shaw - Isn't Lembo Lake scheduled for 4/28?
I need to get some riding in. It's been too warm so I'm pulling off the ice tires this week. Need to find a place to ride since Catraland still has snow and ice. I've got some lights you can borrow, but I won't be doing much racing in March.

Top Bottom