Strick

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 8, 1999
Anyone up for a ride tomorrow pm, saturday, or sunday? Post back replies and location suggestions.

Well Sunday it is. A few of us are riding the Dogskins from the Moonrocks-West. We will be staging at the end of the Pavement, and not at the Moonrocks. We will be there between 9:45-10:00am.

Last edited:

John Blaze

Feb 24, 2000
Hey Strick -

Looks like I missed this one, I just got my computer back up and running. I was wondering if you've got any rides planned for this weekend? The 16-17th? It'd be cool to go ridin with ya again.

Strick

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 8, 1999
Blaze, Good to hear from you. Yeah, let's get together! We need to ride some elevation though. I rode Moorocks Sunday. We ran around the south side of the Dogskins, and stayed up high. It was still too hot! Skip and I rode together. He has a different bike now, and man is he fast!

We have been riding Peavine alot, and the Sierra's (Hunter Lake). Let me know your schedule, either late in the afternoons, or on the weekends.

Strick

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 8, 1999
6/16 ride

Peavine in the am. Staging at Mogul - single track plus a little exploring. Blaze, erdento, LawmanNV - anyone interested. We will probably be there around 9am

Top Bottom