stpatrik16

Feb 11, 2001
I'd like to find someone to ride with I ride all over the northwest. I usually stay a couple days where ever I go cause I just load up the motorhome and go. everywhere from the Oregon sand dunes, Central Oregon, Spokane, Olympia. All over so if you want to hookup let me know. I have mondays and tuesdays off. Kind of sucks but not as many peeps to run into on the trails. I mean Tbone:)

HONDA65

~SPONSOR~
Mar 4, 2000
Yea, I try to go to the limited practices on the weekends. I'm debating about going tomorrow (Sat. 26th), but I have alot to do 'cuz I'm racing Washougal Sunday. I try to go on Mondays sometimes as well. Any of you going Sat?

stpatrik16

Feb 11, 2001
Right now Mr. Gorr has my cylinder over boring it to a 144:-) Looking forward to that. Next time I go to Mt.View I'll give you a holler. Maybe we can hook up sometime. Last year I went almost weekly, but this year I'd like to do a little more sand and trails.

leatherlungs

Apr 8, 2002
You still looking for people to ride with?. Do you ever get upto Vancouver Canada?. If so let me know. I am firefighter so I work 4 on and 4 off and I can ride during the week aswell as weekends depending on the month. Give me a shout.

Scott

WA-Rider

Apr 15, 2003
Yep,

I live outside of Tacoma near Orting, WA. I take online classes so I'm free just about everyday and can take trips no problem. And I want too! Hit me up at joshinu@comcast.net and lets ride!

Josh

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom