Chief

~SPONSOR~
Damn Yankees
Aug 17, 2001
HI everyone,

Friend of mine just bought a new 99 KTM MXC 380. Does anyone have one/rode one etc. Just curious as to what, if any experience you have had with this model. He said it is built for mx, scrambles. Said it has a wide powerband. Maybe, I'll get a chance to ride it tomorow. My apologies for the 'off topic'. Hope everyone has a great Holiday.

Joe Chief

HiG4s

~SPONSOR~
Mar 7, 2001
It's like buying a V8, once you ride a Euro bike it's hard to go back!!!! Not only that the 380 2-stroke probably has the HP to weight ratio of a 'Vette, hang on may not be strong enough, try HANG ON!

Chief

~SPONSOR~
Damn Yankees
Aug 17, 2001
KTM report

Hello again,

The Bike is Very powerful and has a beautiful powerband. That's all I can say about my ride. I'm just getting back into the sport and am rusty to say the least.

There were quite a few riders with us today (all 250's except for him). I can tell you he was without a doubt the fastest up column banks and also stayed right up in the woods. I guess the rider has more to do with it in the woods, but man, it really shined on the hills. I was impressed. He's the first friend I know who has one and he stands by KTM 100%.

Joe Chief

Joe Chuief

ktmboy

~SPONSOR~
Apr 1, 2001
I don't have a scale at my house, but KTM claims that my 360 weighs 228 lbs. dry (with lights.) That was one of the reasons I went with it, open class power, 250 class weight.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom