Txbigguy

Camp Tejas Chef
N. Texas SP
Jan 14, 2002
Sorry to disappoint you guys but I am not going to be able to make the SX this year. :whiner: I am going to out of town that weekend. So I am sorry that I wont be able to do your cooking for the tailgating.

Also on another sad note if you guys know anyone looking for a real nice Dr D 450 please let them know mine is up for sale.

evenslower

~SPONSOR~
N. Texas SP
Nov 7, 2001
Sorry to hear it man. No doubt you'll be missed.

Hope everything works out for you. Hate to see you having to sell the bike. Let me know if I can help you out with anything.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
I'm in shock, tell me it ain't so!

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Bummer Dave :ugg: Like everyone else said, if ya' need something just holler :thumb:

You do realize that now Thump will have to bring out the official DRN grill and make some of his fire = hot handburgers :laugh: I guess I better be sure to have some burn ointment in the first aid kit.

OK guys maybe we should devise a new plan since our chef will not be there?

Txbigguy

Camp Tejas Chef
N. Texas SP
Jan 14, 2002
BSWIFT said:
I'm in shock, tell me it ain't so!
Sorry to say but it is... Some unforseen things have come up and need to generate some cash. So if you guys know anyone looking for a realy nice bike let me know.

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
Txbigguy said:
Sorry to say but it is... Some unforseen things have come up and need to generate some cash.

i'll send you $25 if you can get a bill of sale from mark worsham for me, seriously.

Top Bottom