Not much room for Friday humor, but try this.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whatever happened to innocent until proven guilty? Isn't that what the US is about? I don't find this a very funny "advertisement" so to speak.

I dont want to sound insensitive to others who are posting here, but SIGN ME UP!

Death to terrorists!

Racers Edge
First of all this is not an attack of any kind, but he has been indicted on several counts of terrorism against America before all of this happened. He refuses to defend himself in a court of law. He writes manuals, runs training camps, funds terrorists, and openly supports terror. At the minimum he is guilty of collusion and conspiracy to commit murder. If we assassinate him, we are just playing by his accepted rules of engagement.

I have a sweet pillar bedded and free floated heavy barreled target rifle in .308 with a nice 6-24 power scope that consistently shoots sub .4 five shot groups that I am willing to donate to the cause, that I call the Hammer.

RacerEdge - Inncent until proven guilty? He's had his chance as KX says to prove himself innocent but that time is over. You obviously didn't lose anyone in the last three terrorist attacks on our country - well neither did I and I want it to stay that way so I say we go with a new motto for this particular case..

'Guilty, until proven Dead!'

Ok, I didnt want to get into a political discussion on my dirtbike bulliten board but I have to say this.

He ADMITS to being a terrorist and wanting ALL AMERICANS DEAD.

Do we need more proof????

I always just believed American's believed in "innocent until proven guilty in a court of law". Obviously I am mistaken and your priorities are different. I'm just sick of alot of people making America a seem like a boiling pot of rage. Maybe American's are just hungry for another war. Then we'll have to hear about mothers crying over there sons death. The worst is most American's don't realize how much they've actually hurt countries such as Afghanistan already. These terrorists are after revenge and vengeance from there relatives dying, not just blowing American's up. Of course I do not believe that makes things alright for them doing this, but also the American's shouldn't always be pushing everyone around and having things go their way either in my opinion. One more thing, all these detailed comments about your guns do not impress me either, the country is starting to sound like what it makes fun of, "rednecks". Oh, and slickhenry, you'd be surprised how many American's want all American's dead. Take Oklahoma City bombing for example, he did that because he believed Desert Storm was wrong.

Maybe I'm just a bloody Fascist.

Wraith

Do the impossible its fun
Racers Edge

I would say the vast majority of Americans do believe in innocent until proven guilty. But this was done by a terrorist organization, or organizations, and this is most likely a act of War on America. Do Americans want to send their children to fight and die in another War? The answer is yes and no. No, because why would someone want to send their son, father, brother to die. Yes, because if we give in and do nothing, what kind of country would our children of the future be living in. Americans will die. But how many Americans will live in freedom because of their sacrifise? We could loose. We could be victorious. Either way. We will live free. And we will die free, so help us God. My father was born a few months after my Grandfather was killed in Sicily. We never meet him. But we can't ever forget, and will always be gratefull, for the price he paid for us to be free. I would fight, and if I had a child old enough, God help me, I would let him fight for this great nation. It is not about one person, or one family. But about one nation. To really understand an American Racers Edge, it would help if you were an American. What would you do if your country was attacked, your people killed? What would you do? And Racers Edge, it's not just in America, where people want their own people dead. It's everywhere. Even in Canada as well. And about the guns, mabey your just a little bit jealous? Have they taken yours away yet? If they have, that's a shame. Back to the point. Yes we have hurt countries. But we sure have helped a whole bunch out along the way. Every now and then, everyone steps on a few toes. It would be great if the whole world lived in peace. But we don't. And every now and then, we have to fight for what we believe in. And for Americans, that would be freedom. And sometimes to live free in peace, you must fight. And fight for freedom and peace, We Will.

buffmaster

Mi. Trail Riders
Hey KX, the hammer sounds like a fun toy, but I'm partial to a M-82 Barrett.
.50 cal. semi-auto, 5 rd. clip. It'll reach just a weeee bit farther and'll turn his head into a nice, fine red mist.:cool: Of course, capturing him and doing a few 'unpleasantries' to him sounds good too.

Wraith,

You bring up a plethora of excellent points! I agree with you 100%.
" Every now and then, everyone steps on a few toes. It would be great if the whole world lived in peace. But we don't. And every now and then, we have to fight for what we believe in." This is very very true.

And I DON'T think Americans are hungry for another war. War is not fun and games, and I'm sure all the vets in here will agree. War is ugly, but sometimes necessary. In this case, war is completely justified. Anyone who thinks military is not necessary, and this can be solved by negotiations and BS talk, has their head SERIOUSLY up their rear end. No more talk, no more useless sanctions. It's time to launch full scale assault on ANYONE with terrorist links, financial or otherwise. If these attacks happened in Canada, you can bet your hiney that I'd be the first in line at the recruitment centre.

As someone said earlier, maybe it's time that the US publically accepted the Israeli practice of assassination... instead of the CIA doing it secretly anyway.

Terrorists deserve NO MERCY. Yes, there will be unavoidable and regretable civilian losses, but war is war. If anyone has any BETTER ideas of how to rid the world of terrorists, I'm all ears!

Dave

CNM

Sponsoring Member
Call me a gun toting, redneck. I guess it would fit. I'm not assumed of that one bit.

As far as he's innoscent until proven guilty in a court of law. Let's ask the 6,500 missing people who's only fault was being American what they think. Plus, he has been indicted already for other attacks as well, that is only a formality.

It's the same philosophy as the "Bully in the school yard". If you go to school and a bully knocks you down on the playground, you have two choices. Take it and do nothing and have it happen to you each and every day . Or you can fight back, kick his butt and he'll think long and hard before messing with you again. Simple but to the point!

**End all Terrorisim -- NOW!**

Please do not become fixated on just the terror from the middle east.

We must not forget groups like the KKK, Skin Heads, Earth First, PETA, IRA, Nazi's and others.

The bar has been raised to unacceptable levels, we can no longer tolerate any group that wishes to instill their political whims on society through acts of terror.

Burning crosses, letter bombs, burning down construction sites or throwing red paint on women who wear a fur trimmed coat may not be as evil as what these cowards did who brought this devastation to our shores, but they are equally evil and can not exist among civilized people anymore.

Please be encouraged to report to the proper authorities any suspicious activity.

Status
Not open for further replies.