Not much room for Friday humor, but try this.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Racers Edge

Jan 22, 2001
Whatever happened to innocent until proven guilty? Isn't that what the US is about? I don't find this a very funny "advertisement" so to speak.

slickhenry

Jul 13, 2001
I dont want to sound insensitive to others who are posting here, but SIGN ME UP!

Death to terrorists!

KXaggerator

~SPONSOR~
Feb 4, 2001
Racers Edge
First of all this is not an attack of any kind, but he has been indicted on several counts of terrorism against America before all of this happened. He refuses to defend himself in a court of law. He writes manuals, runs training camps, funds terrorists, and openly supports terror. At the minimum he is guilty of collusion and conspiracy to commit murder. If we assassinate him, we are just playing by his accepted rules of engagement.

I have a sweet pillar bedded and free floated heavy barreled target rifle in .308 with a nice 6-24 power scope that consistently shoots sub .4 five shot groups that I am willing to donate to the cause, that I call the Hammer.

JeffK

Sep 9, 2001
RacerEdge - Inncent until proven guilty? He's had his chance as KX says to prove himself innocent but that time is over. You obviously didn't lose anyone in the last three terrorist attacks on our country - well neither did I and I want it to stay that way so I say we go with a new motto for this particular case..

'Guilty, until proven Dead!'

slickhenry

Jul 13, 2001
Ok, I didnt want to get into a political discussion on my dirtbike bulliten board but I have to say this.

He ADMITS to being a terrorist and wanting ALL AMERICANS DEAD.

Do we need more proof????

Racers Edge

Jan 22, 2001
I always just believed American's believed in "innocent until proven guilty in a court of law". Obviously I am mistaken and your priorities are different. I'm just sick of alot of people making America a seem like a boiling pot of rage. Maybe American's are just hungry for another war. Then we'll have to hear about mothers crying over there sons death. The worst is most American's don't realize how much they've actually hurt countries such as Afghanistan already. These terrorists are after revenge and vengeance from there relatives dying, not just blowing American's up. Of course I do not believe that makes things alright for them doing this, but also the American's shouldn't always be pushing everyone around and having things go their way either in my opinion. One more thing, all these detailed comments about your guns do not impress me either, the country is starting to sound like what it makes fun of, "rednecks". Oh, and slickhenry, you'd be surprised how many American's want all American's dead. Take Oklahoma City bombing for example, he did that because he believed Desert Storm was wrong.

Maybe I'm just a bloody Fascist.

Wraith

Do the impossible its fun
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 16, 2000
Racers Edge

I would say the vast majority of Americans do believe in innocent until proven guilty. But this was done by a terrorist organization, or organizations, and this is most likely a act of War on America. Do Americans want to send their children to fight and die in another War? The answer is yes and no. No, because why would someone want to send their son, father, brother to die. Yes, because if we give in and do nothing, what kind of country would our children of the future be living in. Americans will die. But how many Americans will live in freedom because of their sacrifise? We could loose. We could be victorious. Either way. We will live free. And we will die free, so help us God. My father was born a few months after my Grandfather was killed in Sicily. We never meet him. But we can't ever forget, and will always be gratefull, for the price he paid for us to be free. I would fight, and if I had a child old enough, God help me, I would let him fight for this great nation. It is not about one person, or one family. But about one nation. To really understand an American Racers Edge, it would help if you were an American. What would you do if your country was attacked, your people killed? What would you do? And Racers Edge, it's not just in America, where people want their own people dead. It's everywhere. Even in Canada as well. And about the guns, mabey your just a little bit jealous? Have they taken yours away yet? If they have, that's a shame. Back to the point. Yes we have hurt countries. But we sure have helped a whole bunch out along the way. Every now and then, everyone steps on a few toes. It would be great if the whole world lived in peace. But we don't. And every now and then, we have to fight for what we believe in. And for Americans, that would be freedom. And sometimes to live free in peace, you must fight. And fight for freedom and peace, We Will.

buffmaster

Mi. Trail Riders
Apr 11, 2001
Hey KX, the hammer sounds like a fun toy, but I'm partial to a M-82 Barrett.
.50 cal. semi-auto, 5 rd. clip. It'll reach just a weeee bit farther and'll turn his head into a nice, fine red mist.:cool: Of course, capturing him and doing a few 'unpleasantries' to him sounds good too.

canucklehead

Apr 13, 2000
Wraith,

You bring up a plethora of excellent points! I agree with you 100%.
" Every now and then, everyone steps on a few toes. It would be great if the whole world lived in peace. But we don't. And every now and then, we have to fight for what we believe in." This is very very true.

And I DON'T think Americans are hungry for another war. War is not fun and games, and I'm sure all the vets in here will agree. War is ugly, but sometimes necessary. In this case, war is completely justified. Anyone who thinks military is not necessary, and this can be solved by negotiations and BS talk, has their head SERIOUSLY up their rear end. No more talk, no more useless sanctions. It's time to launch full scale assault on ANYONE with terrorist links, financial or otherwise. If these attacks happened in Canada, you can bet your hiney that I'd be the first in line at the recruitment centre.

As someone said earlier, maybe it's time that the US publically accepted the Israeli practice of assassination... instead of the CIA doing it secretly anyway.

Terrorists deserve NO MERCY. Yes, there will be unavoidable and regretable civilian losses, but war is war. If anyone has any BETTER ideas of how to rid the world of terrorists, I'm all ears!

Dave

CNM

Sponsoring Member
Dec 28, 1999
Call me a gun toting, redneck. I guess it would fit. I'm not assumed of that one bit.

As far as he's innoscent until proven guilty in a court of law. Let's ask the 6,500 missing people who's only fault was being American what they think. Plus, he has been indicted already for other attacks as well, that is only a formality.

It's the same philosophy as the "Bully in the school yard". If you go to school and a bully knocks you down on the playground, you have two choices. Take it and do nothing and have it happen to you each and every day . Or you can fight back, kick his butt and he'll think long and hard before messing with you again. Simple but to the point!

jamsxr

Dec 4, 1999
**End all Terrorisim -- NOW!**

Please do not become fixated on just the terror from the middle east.

We must not forget groups like the KKK, Skin Heads, Earth First, PETA, IRA, Nazi's and others.

The bar has been raised to unacceptable levels, we can no longer tolerate any group that wishes to instill their political whims on society through acts of terror.

Burning crosses, letter bombs, burning down construction sites or throwing red paint on women who wear a fur trimmed coat may not be as evil as what these cowards did who brought this devastation to our shores, but they are equally evil and can not exist among civilized people anymore.

Please be encouraged to report to the proper authorities any suspicious activity.

JPIVEY

Sponsoring Member<br>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 9, 2001
Originally posted by Racers Edge
The worst is most American's don't realize how much they've actually hurt countries such as Afghanistan already.

I could be wrong but I think we give Humanitarian Aid to the tune of 200+ billion dollars and supported them with their war with Russia.

GregSX

Sep 16, 2001
Why does knowledge of firearms make somebody a redneck? Very poor comment...

Anyway, regardless of weather these terrorists have legitimate gripes with the U.S.A. or others, they targeted WOMEN & CHILDREN. I can't see how anyone could possibly try to rationalize their actions (i.e. Bill Mahr, and post here). If it were your son, daughter, brother, sister, mother, father, etc., you would not have the same opinion. If you truely feel these terrorists were somehow justified in their actions, I hope you meet the fate they will. You are truelly sick.

I believe Benjamin Franklin said: "If you sacrifice freedom for safety, you will end up with neither."

JPIVEY

Sponsoring Member<br>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 9, 2001
We gotta make it clear that USA is not after Afganistan or its people,it is after Bin Ladin and the Taliban regime because of there support of terrorists

Racers Edge

Jan 22, 2001
Wraith: First of all, I did live in America for 5 years and just returned to Canada. I am dual citizen, German/Canadian. However, I do not consider myself a citizen of one country. I consider my self an international citizen, or citizen of the world if you will. Therefor I can not say what I would do if my country was attacked. People all over the world are attacking each other for various religous, social, economical, and political reasons.They are dying every day, and I sometimes wonder how American's would act if such a tragedy were to happen somewhere else. Most likely it would only get the coverage of a natural disaster in a 3rd world country such as a mudslide in south america. Seeing as America is based on media and capitalism though alot of people try to exploit this to better themselves such as the gas price gouging I'm sure everyone has heard so much about. Or maybe all the celebrities who are more than happy to help out to get that much needed media coverage. Back, to the subject. I am proud to say I am not a gun owner. I am safe where I am and I see guns as another way to only better oneself. Owning a gun sure isn't going to help someone across the border. Afteral, that's how deterance came to be and things such as the cold war.

CNM: Who are you trying to imply is the bully? The American's for stepping into the east pushing everyone around? Or the 3rd world countries that these terrorists come from trying to defend there country by attacking us?

jamsxr: You forgot the green party, those darned land robbers! :D

JPIVEY: You have a good point, but the US also supported Pakistan with F-18 fighter planes, and they seem to be having a little "cold war" with Afghanistan right now don't they?

GregSX: If you've heard anyone speak of redneck's I'm sure you know of what I am talking about. Also, see buffmaster's comment. Very educational!

Vegas 250 F

May 14, 2001
Old S.E.A.L. sniper slogan . . .

You can run, but you'll just die tired . . .

Osama Bin Laden's days are numbered . . . .

God Bless America for our strength and for the fact that everyone has the right to voice their opinions, whatever they may be. I believe that is the basic rtenet of our freedom . . . The freedom we have fought for before and are willing to fight for again! :)

Wraith

Do the impossible its fun
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 16, 2000
Racers Edge, if you do really consider yourself a international citizen. Then the attack on the WTC was an attack on your country. And I guess since you are an international citizen, that it was your own country men who led this attack. I know what I'm saying sounds foolish. But I am just going on what you declaired yourself to be. Which is an international citizen. So please tell me why would your own people do this to one another? You stated, "People all over the world are attacking each other for various religous, social, economical, and political reasons.They are dying every day, and I sometimes wonder how American's would act if such a tragedy were to happen somewhere else. Most likely it would only get the coverage of a natural disaster in a 3rd world country such as a mudslide in south america." First off, people dying for any reason is terrible. But how dare you compare a mudslide (caused by mother nature) to a forced mass suicide attack. You just discraced every person killed, and and these peoples families, by comparing their murders to a natural cause by a mudslide. Second, this tradgedy was a attack not just on American freedom and democracy, but on all free democracy world wide. Would NATO be behind us if they did not feel the same. Or is the vast majority of the world wrong. I do believe that if Canada or whoever, had this happen to them. We would be as supportive as well. We would do whatever it took to help. But, then again I am only one person with one voice here. And if a celebrity wants to help out and donate some millions to the cause. So be it. I respect that person for doing so. And if they get media coverage. Who cares? They didn't have to donate money. But they did. I'm sure that writting a big check isn't something new to them. Just another day. It's just that that day, well was that day. And the gas. Well all I can say is that those people are being dealt with. So as a international citizen of the world. What do you think your country should do about this situation it has gotten itself into? I would really like to hear it. And there has to be some reason you are not loyal to one country. Why do you not feel obligated to whichever country you live in which gives you this freedom to voice your opinion to be a international citizen? If they world could live in peace together. We could all be international citizens. But we don't. And all this talk about being a IC is hurting my head:silly:

Racers Edge

Jan 22, 2001
I can not tell you why people would do this to one another for obvious reasons that go without saying. I did not compare this to a natural disaster in the way you think I am, I said it would get the coverage, or TV airtime as a natural disaster somewhere else. And this has happened, like the US bombing what they thought were Iraq military bases but instead just killing hundreds of innocent civilians. The US government is very good about covering things like this up. That is why we don't hear about them, and why many US citizens believe terrorists attack for no reason. When in fact, the way terrorists go about attacks is very well thought out. Obviously they aren't going to declare war on a country such as the US, that's why they do things they do, they want their perspective to be seen so they do things like this or plan assassinations. Now, the sickest part about the WTC and the previous attack on the US Naval ship over in Yemen, which I don't understand, is why the terrorists are not saying they did it and this is why they did it. By no means am I saying it would be right for them to do something like the TWC attack and say why they did it. I still think it was sick and wrong but it doesn't come as a huge surprise to me. As for your quote "this tragedy was a attack not just on American freedom and democracy, but on all free democracy world wide" do you think they picked America for a reason? You’re darn right they did, from my knowledge America is the only country doing harm in that area of the world at this moment. So why would they go attack France or Germany? That wouldn’t make much sense. But you could also argue the reason they attacked the US is because obviously they attacked the heart of Democracy. So therefor in a way your quote is also correct. But don't believe that is the only reason that they attacked the US. I'd also like to point out that if American's are such freedom fighters, they why not free the people of Burma (Myanmar) from their military regime? Quite simple. They have no reason to, they do not have a great deal of imports coming from there other than some timber. They also won't do it because neighbouring countries or other countries involved such as Japan would be very pissed off. In the end, it wouldn't better the US much would it? "What do you think your country should do about this situation it has gotten itself into?" That is a very good quote. Maybe the US shouldn't have gotten itself into this situation in the first place? That would probably be the best but it's to late now. As for what the country, if you are speaking of the US should do, I believe it is correct for them to fight terrorism but it will never work, atleast not in the near future. The fight on terrorism is like the fight on drug in a way that it is a never-ending battle. Please just try to see things from both sides, then you may have a better understanding of where my thoughts are coming from.

jamsxr

Dec 4, 1999
I doubt that you will find any support here!

---There are places you kind find all the support for your twisted views about what the U.S.A. is about--so just go!

Racers Edge said:
I don't understand, is why the terrorists are not saying they did it and this is why they did it.

DUH--Because they are cowards!:think

Somebody close this thread or move it!

Racers Edge

Jan 22, 2001
I don't see the ones who attacked as cowards. Anyone who puts their life before their beliefs isn't a coward, very possibly mentally ill in the case of these terrorists, but not a coward. The reason Bush keeps feeding this word "coward" to us in my opinion is he believes it will bring the other terrorists out of the whole, then he can bomb the hell out of them, and then we can all be happy right? Yes, we must have revenge for there revenge! Obviously I am being sarcastic. I would much rather the US send in special forces to wipe out terrorist camps and leaders than destroying the middle east.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom