T-Bone1

Mar 6, 2007
I have a '79 Suzuki RM 125. The rear rim has four broken spokes. I went to a shop to see if I could buy new ones and they told me that they dont make them anymore for that bike. They said the only thing that I can do is to see if I can find a rear rim on **** or something. Is there any spokes from other bikes that will work with it. I just rebuilt the engine and I really want to take it out. Please help. :(

T-Bone1

Mar 6, 2007
thanks a lot for the help. what is the difference between 41-1 and 41-2. it says that 41-1 is discontinued. i take it just order 41-2?

elvismx

Oct 8, 2000
T-Bone1 said:
thanks a lot for the help. what is the difference between 41-1 and 41-2. it says that 41-1 is discontinued. i take it just order 41-2?

When Suzuki lists parts this way they are referencing that there are two kinds of that part. May be for a different year that is also covered on that fiche, may be right vs. left, may be that there are two colors. You must work parts for a minimum of 3 years to get the decoder ring.

My point is that 41-1 and 41-2 are different part numbers for a reason, and it's pretty safe to say you can't just order 41-2. Unless 41-2 is the RIGHT PART for your bike... but then you'll need the decoder ring anyway.

Top Bottom