MADisher

Grand Data Poohbah
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 30, 2000
But what's the point of the Private messaging if I can have a total of two messages and then it's 'full' ? I got the email that my box was full and did delete everything but it wasn't much. Seems to me at the time like 4 or 5 things total (including sent items) about 2 mos ago.

But I recently recieved a PM, then replied to it, that person tried to reply back but unfortunately my box was full. One inbox item and one sent item = 2 items and I was full ?

Seems to me 10 items would be a more reasonable limit, specially for supporting members. Unless of course your bent is to discourage use of this, which is fine by me. I have email and if you'd just redirect my PM's to email that'd be cool and it would take the burden of PM's off the DRN system.

I'm not bitchin to be bitchin, I just don't see it as a 'useful' feature with such low limits. Perhaps making it a member only benefit would weed out the folks that abuse it, if it can be abused.

MD

singletracker500

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 24, 1999
That's strange. Mine says I have (0 unread, 11 total messages) My problem is I can't find the 11 to delete them. I read Okies posts and tried REAL hard to follow his directions, but I've never been able to find them!:ugg: I know, I know....computer spode in the house!!:(

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
If you guys set the PM view to Show Messages From: the beginning you'll probably find some of the missing messages that are taking up all the space. You'll want to do this in your Inbox and Sent messages box.

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Check all the boxes, in-out-sent-tracking... and like Rich said, set the date to show all.

B

biglou

The fact that John has his own website kinda scares me!:scream: :debil:

Took me a couple tries to clean mine out also, John. Fellow compuspode here.

Vic

***** freak.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
Morons.:silly: :p :D

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Quit complimenting yourself BigLou :debil:

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Re: Re: Morons.

Originally posted by BigLou

Actually, I prefer "No-Talent Ass Clown". :p

Or as we used to call the Santa Clara based 3Com vermin "Armani Clad No-Talent Ass Clowns". :eek:

Top Bottom