aerospot

Jul 27, 2008
Grandson got a KX65 for his birthday so I HAD to get something to ride with him,...right?
We're about one mile from Lake Erie, 5 miles from Ohio line. We've found some local riding along rail road tracks, farmers access fields and old right-of-way. It's fun but lacks any good jumps or hills to climb.

I'm just curious if anyone else here lives in the area or knows of places to ride around here. Are there park areas that are open to ride in?

Dave

_JOE_

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2007
Lots of people ride at the Union City Dam. It's about ten minutes from Troyer Farms on 97. Down behind 5 Star Cycle in Seagertown is a place called Hillside. There's Mapleshade MX Park about an hour and a half from you, east of Corry. An indoor track in Andover called NEMX that only runs in the cooler months. A place called TV Land just north of NEMX on the same road. There's a track in Linesville called Holeshot Raceway. I'm going to Slippery Rock this coming sunday to check out the Slippery Rock Dunes. I'll shoot you some links to check some of these places out. The U.C. Dam isn't really a public riding area, but the landowner is OK with people riding there.

Top Bottom