Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
heading out tomorrow for the Corderoy 2 day National Canadian Championship enduro. And get this.....

Me and my pal Mike Lafferty have the same wrench prepping our bikes (although mine is a one time only deal) as AL rRandt took my bike home and got it ready in his personal race shop at his house. He said she is ready to rip! Oh yeah, factory rider for a day...but I'm paying him back with some serious good chow I'm cooking up Saturday night. :ride:

I'll have an autograph line set up for ya'all at Trailfest. :rotfl:

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
:worship:

In the immortal words of Kasey Kasem... "Keep your feet on the ground, and keep reaching for the stars."

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
TCTrailrider said:
Did you figure out where your coolant went?

We didn't talk about it but I am putting in a JD Blu needle and jetting it just like the 2007 which never had a problem. I'll be checking coolant levels for a while to know if that was the problem.

slowone

Aug 4, 2006
You better have some serious food ready for Mr. Randt! I watched that man eat 3/4 of a large pizza(very large pizza)on his own last Saturday at Indian River. You might want to hook the chuck wagon to the back of the bike trailer and pull that to Canada with ya Fred. Seriously though, good luck in Canada hope ya kick some azz.

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
bbarel said:
I think it's in Wolverine. :laugh:

On the side of a hill next to a big tire trench I made getting stuck. :cool:

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
slowone said:
You better have some serious food ready for Mr. Randt! I watched that man eat 3/4 of a large pizza(very large pizza)on his own last Saturday at Indian River. You might want to hook the chuck wagon to the back of the bike trailer and pull that to Canada with ya Fred. Seriously though, good luck in Canada hope ya kick some azz.

Hoping to be the "Super Vet Canadian Champion" if I stay on 2 wheels in the rocks. :nod:

Wolverine423

~SPONSOR~
Oct 2, 2005
Fred T said:
heading out tomorrow for the Corderoy 2 day National Canadian Championship enduro. And get this.....

Me and my pal Mike Lafferty have the same wrench prepping our bikes (although mine is a one time only deal) as AL rRandt took my bike home and got it ready in his personal race shop at his house.

I asked ML about you and he said Freddy who?....

Keep "The Slag" rubber side down and she won't puke her guts out again! Good luck cookie.

AFM

PS. Remember the stripper girls don't like Loonies tossed at them as they leave bruises ~ And they will throw them back!!

PoeBrian

Oct 10, 2002
Fred,
I am so jealous!!! That sounds like a great time!!! Ride like you did at Wolverine!

You did scare me though right after you passed me on the connector from Test sect.1 to Test sect. 2. It was on the Mccct trail headed north that we used for transport you launched off one of those whooped hills. It looked like you were headed for the trees after you launched then landed smoothly and kept her pinned! It was cool to watch!

It was fun riding with you throughout the day!

Don Marsh

~SPONSOR~
Jun 5, 2001
Good Luck and have a great time Freddy and "KICK SOME SS BUTT" for the A-A team.
Don

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
PoeBrian said:
Fred,
I am so jealous!!! That sounds like a great time!!! Ride like you did at Wolverine!

You did scare me though right after you passed me on the connector from Test sect.1 to Test sect. 2. It was on the Mccct trail headed north that we used for transport you launched off one of those whooped hills. It looked like you were headed for the trees after you launched then landed smoothly and kept her pinned! It was cool to watch!

It was fun riding with you throughout the day!

It was good riding with you to Brian, yes I was PIZZED OFF about the previous section and riding mad because I made a 2-3 minute mistake so I took it out on that 2 trackers hills-thats a fun one for jumps. I think I cleared the top of that next whoop and landed all the way on the bottom of that down hill-it was fun! :cool:

Thsanks everybody for the votes of confidence- I hope to put the Al Randt Prepped 2008 250 XCW on the podium in Canada, but if I don't it willl still be a good time. :nod:

Wolverine423

~SPONSOR~
Oct 2, 2005
Fred T said:
yes I was PIZZED OFF about the previous section and riding mad because I made a 2-3 minute mistake so I took it out on that 2 trackers hills
Ya I did that once in 2003 at White Trash HS ~ I broke my collar bone & 5 ribs and punchered a lung. Nowadays I'm glade to have the ability to control my anger.

DW

Top Bottom