kxcrazy03

Aug 11, 2007
hi, i have recently bought myself some oakleys o frame goggles and a smoked lens only trouble is im not to sure about fitting the lens as mad as it sounds. would any one be able to give me a few pointers on what to do/ how to do it? thanx alot. :)

_JOE_

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2007
I have the O-frames as well. Mine came with the Iridium lens so I haven't swapped yet. Great goggle though. Good luck!

sparkysakitas

~SPONSOR~
Aug 31, 2005
if your trying to change lens, then just carefully pop out old lens and pop new one in. they have alingment holes where they snap into frame
i swap mine back and forth when i race from smoke to clear
seeing as when we start first moto its sunny out by time second moto comes its dark and we are racing under the lights

dirt bike dave

Sponsoring Member
May 3, 2000
Not sure about the Oakleys, but when putting in a new lense I like to start at the nose, then alternate side to side until you get to the top of the frame. If the goggle frame does not seem pliable enough, you could let it sit out in the sun for awhile to soften it up.

kxcrazy03

Aug 11, 2007
ok thanx to all you guys that helped me lol! cant wait to use them as i have used my mates oakleys n i live the way they feel n the way the smoked lenses do there job so just hoe mine are as gd .

Top Bottom